Lee "the magician" Evans....hes dissapeared

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong, but I think that the Bills fans who watched this game will remember the drop in the end zone more than the kick to send the game into overtime.

I agree because Lee Evans single handidly changed the dynamics of the Ravens going to the superbowl. :thumbsup:

If he completes that catch the Ravens are going to the superbowl unless some miracle would occur.

The field goal only ties the game.

I agree because Lee Evans single handidly changed the dynamics of the Ravens going to the superbowl. :thumbsup:

I wonder exactly how many ways people can misquote that and blatantly twist the entire content of that thread.

Probably about the same number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Congrats on being licker #647......

1327274467[/url]' post='2368548']

Or if he doesn't.

I guess maybe it was missing a football move, but that sure the hell looked like a TD before it got knocked out.

Yup, ten years ago that's probably a TD. He clearly had possession in the end zone.

I would be so much more psyched for the Giants game if he holds on to that pass.

Yikes, I'm not sure he didn't catch that ball. CBS doesn't seem to care about the play much.

Add me to the list that says it should have at least been reviewed by IR upstairs.

Also, yeah, Cundiff definitely seemed rushed, and Balt was stupid for not using that last TO.

There's no football moves in the endzone. Rule is different on scores.

Wss that a TD then? He got one foot down and then the 2nd was almost down before the ball was knocked out. It seemed like a TD to me in real time.

Add me to the list that says it should have at least been reviewed by IR upstairs.

Is that call even reviewable?

Yup, ten years ago that's probably a TD. He clearly had possession in the end zone.

I would be so much more psyched for the Giants game if he holds on to that pass.

Hell, even 2 years ago that "might" be a score.

And I just realized I now feel the same way about the NFC game. :wallbash:

Maybe a cocktail will help.......