• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newton

Ngata

Willis

Suh

Pierre Paul

No specific order, but Stack my D up front first. Having Cam will allow u to put average talent around him, and still at least make a few big plays

I think you underrated his offensive peers (steve smith, deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Greg Olsen, and shockey). They are a #2 wr away from a pretty good group. It definitely helped cam a lot.

I think you underrated his offensive peers (steve smith, deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Greg Olsen, and shockey). They are a #2 wr away from a pretty good group. It definitely helped cam a lot.

I never said Cam had no help in Carolina, but almost all those were on the team the previous year with Clausen, and had not close to the amount of success. It was the dynamic that Cam bought to the table that opened things up for everyone else. He can run, and his ability to throw was severly underrated. He's a bigger Vick with better accuracy at this point in his career. This kid broke the record for Rookie QB Passing yards, and rookie QB rushing TDs in the same season.

He's one of those once every 20yr type guys, cant pass on that.

I'm amazed how often suh showed up. He wasn't special this year! Good, but not that special tier to say 5 guys

Who is a better DT? I almost chose Justin Tuck- but he is 28 and I wanted youth. And Patrick Willis is an animal and belongs in top 5 as well

who do you take? couple buddies and i been thinking about it all afternoon, and we can't even come close to a consensus. yes, a good left tackle is important, but more important than a great skill player? is a stud WR or RB more valuable?

i'm going

1. Rodgers

2. Megatron

3. Pat Willis

4. Demarcus Ware

5. Ngata

1. Brady

2. Megatron

3. Marrio Williams

4. Aldon smith

5. Derrell Revis