The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think he is clearly the best receiver and the offense is suffering without him. But he is a selfish player who cannot be relied on to be part of a winning culture. He will need to be replaced so we shpuld sign someone else with his money.

Having said that, if he did not say anything else I would have put him back on the 2nd half. He is under contract now and enough message has been sent to other players. No need to worry about the message to SJ he will never hear it.

He will get the message from his agent at 430 today when they discuss whether he helped his market value.

Winner Winner,Chicken Dinner.

I guess you don't know Chan and didn't see the post game after the last time SJ did this.

I didn't see the Chan's post game, but if he threatened to bench SJ if he did this again, it makes SJ's actions even worse IMO.

Fitz hit him right in the numbers.

Edited by janicks

I think Buffalo is just off the radar for coaching jobs. Their current staff of coordinators and assistants, not to mention the HC suggests it's not a place to go if you want a chance to win. I think Nix's frustration at the Gailey PC 2 years ago was borne of his not knowing how far the Bills had fallen and his inability to even get interviews.

Welcome to the dark side ;)

Seriously, Buffalo has had a lot of injuries, but it's not a catch-all to excuse losing 7 of 8. Teams don't go on 7 game losing streaks because the league is so even now.

Yup. Losing KW really hurt the D, but that didn't make the offense suddenly suck. And losing Freddie hurt, but CJ has filled in admirably. Injuries also didn't make Fitz suck during the streak and didn't make chan formulate bonehead gameplans and in-game playcalls.

I really liked Chan weeks 1 -6. I hate him now. He's clueless.

Chan has shown absolute zero ability to make any counter-changes to his team when the opposition adjusts. If tim tebow wasn't an abysmal QB who is quite possibly the worst passer in the NFL, we'd be looking at 9 straight losses instead of 8 of 9.

Stay on topic.

Point was made that Marv wouldn't have let something like that happen, which is utter crap, as those players were far worse behaved, especially in '89. Stevie is one of the few offensive talents this team has, and the coach is showing as little maturity as the prima dona player. In fact, it's even worse, because the coach's job is to win the game, not to make a point. Actually, if Gailey had HOF credentials, then he could get away with pulling this crap. Yet, all Gailey has is a history of alienating rosters and a mediocre record of success.

Agree. Sit him for the rest of the half. Losing the game to teach him a lesson? I'm not sure who is getting the lesson.

Agreed. I'm not sure there's a link to it but Bennett stated it as a fact That the Bills Superbowls everyone was out partying until 6am before every game. He stated this when he was telling his Falcons not to male the same mistakes against the Broncos. I'm sure there's was lots of coke, booze, and hookers during those nights.

Well then that makes it truth, kinda maybe. yea lets rip a super bowl squad because of a guy that just doen't get it. Makes sense to me.