This win is more important than better draft position

TPS

bet a super mighty 4 pack, that OLB won't be the pick

Could be a stud WR if the right one is there - I wouldn't cry about that if they come back in the 2nd and/or 3rd to address OLB.

Must say Kelsay looked like a player today though.

It was nice to see poor Spencer Johnson get lucky with that pick 6. It really stinks the way they've stuck that poor DT out at OLB to be abused every week.

Glad to see this big win by the Bills. Despite all the hopefulness of a great draft position, the player the Bills should draft will be there at 12-15, one of the top OLB pass rushers.

Agree the win was needed.

With DC and Cleveland both collapsing, the Bills really had no chance at one of the top QB's.

WR and 2 OLB's.

Glad to see this big win by the Bills. Despite all the hopefulness of a great draft position, the player the Bills should draft will be there at 12-15, one of the top OLB pass rushers.

UPSHAW!!!

Agree! A meaningful win against a playoff contender. Next week, not so much. I think Brady makes a cameo and then we get to see his successor in that nasty dynasty.

You mean the QB we should have taken <_< . Sheppard is good but nothing replaces a potential franchise QB.

Listening to the post game shows all people want to do is rehash "12 years no playoffs" over and over. I suggest using a ball peen hammer or slamming your fingers in a car door.

Some people are not happy unless everyone is as miserable as they are. We know. We suck. Sorry the Bills didn't add to your misery .

I think Fitz just peaked with his 6th win...all down hill from here

Fitz did not look good today. I noticed the ball is slipping out of his hands again. I thought he corrected that issue but it's back. Why can't he maintain a grip?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

It's so much more fun watching a win than a loss. Especially a team win against a quality opponent that was supposed to lay a whoopin' on us.

There are only 16 Bills games a year. I want a win in every one no matter what. Let the draft picks fall where they may. (Losing and getting high draft picks has worked so well for us.)

It sure would be sweet to knock the Paties out of home field throughout and I think we got a real shot at it riding the emotion of today's HUGE WIN !!

Edited by reddogblitz

Since Barkley is staying, I dont care.

Because I cannot get a qb anyway, whether i draft 6th or 9th or 12th. Otherwise, I'd rather have lost.

I dont want George Edwards to fool people for a couple weeks and keep his job. I dont want Trent Fitzpatrick to fool anybody and not get a qb in the first round.