I thought Spiller looked pretty good.

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiller was largely productive. It had to be difficult when throwing was obviously not a threat. The only things more ridiculous than the beard are the arm and the brain.

I do think Spiller can be a weapon moving forward.

Spiller is def a weapon. Hes not a carry the load up the middle guy. But a serious #2 threat who needs to be given

some space to work with. He is a threat to go all the way once he has a touch of daylight.

Spiller was largely productive. It had to be difficult when throwing was obviously not a threat. The only things more ridiculous than the beard are the arm and the brain.

Agreed! I just wonder why Choice got so many touches? Why won't Gailey let CJ get in a groove? My opinion of CJ has improved a lot.

Spiller played very well today, its a shame he didn't get more touches because he was bringing his A game. Chan said during his presser that Spiller and Choice split touches because he did not want Spiller to absorb the punishment of 25 - 30 carries, plus the catches as a receiver, hence Choice helped carry the load. Still think Spiller was in the zone and should of got the ball more!

I thought Spiller & Choice both ran the ball well today...don't know why Chan didn't let them run even more in the second half. Fitz was awful, until the game was in "only a miracle" territory. We know the defense is not great, but they played about as well as we could expect. More Spiller and less Fitz, and I think we might have won this game today. The regression of Fitz, and the regression of Gailey's play calling are both distressing.

Spiller was a bright spot today.

Play calling was terrible.

Fitz was terrible.

O-line was terrible.

Defense was slightly less terrible than usual.

Fitz was the reason they lost today. Again. Too many games in a row now where he looks like his old inaccurate self to believe it's a fluke. He's just awful. Still underthrowing all the deep balls. Multiple balls thrown at the turf in the direction of open WR's.

They need to draft their next QB this April if a good one is there - losing to Miami helps. Redskins winning helps a lot. Seattle won too, right?

Defense did fine for still not having Kyle Williams or a legitimate OLB at either position.

Aaron Williams is very good. It was nice to have George Wilson back.

O-Line was pretty good at time - opened some good holes for the run against one of the league's best run defenses.

Pears was overmatched by Wake. In a perfect world - Bell and Hairston stay healthy next year and Pears is the reserve OT.

He was do to have a big game. He was running the middle tough and gaining good yardage. C.J. also caught the ball well,blocked well also. I kept bitching about them not feeding him the ball. Duh Bills. Fitz was HORRIBLE. Wide open receivers and the long throw again were off. He just doesn`t have any feel for the deep throw, that all the good Q.B.s make. Spillar has looked really good in his starting role. Feed him the ball.The missed field goal killed us. Spillar has been our only bright spot lately.

Fitz was the reason they lost today. Again. Too many games in a row now where he looks like his old inaccurate self to believe it's a fluke. He's just awful. Still underthrowing all the deep balls. Multiple balls thrown at the turf in the direction of open WR's.

They need to draft their next QB this April if a good one is there - losing to Miami helps. Redskins winning helps a lot. Seattle won too, right?

Defense did fine for still not having Kyle Williams or a legitimate OLB at either position.

Aaron Williams is very good. It was nice to have George Wilson back.

O-Line was pretty good at time - opened some good holes for the run against one of the league's best run defenses.

Pears was overmatched by Wake. In a perfect world - Bell and Hairston stay healthy next year and Pears is the reserve OT.

O-line was pretty good at run blocking, (so why did they stop running until it was too late?) It seemed to me that the pass protection was a problem. The blitzing was a big problem. Maybe that isn't all because of the O-line, maybe Fitz should have audibled for more protection from backs and tight ends. I thought Fitz was good at figuring that stuff out. He seems to regress more each week.

What if crayonz is right? But on the other hand, if Fitz is stinking it up because he got paid, why would he subject himself to some of those hits that he took?

I don't know about the weapon going forward stuff, but he did look much better than normal today to me.

Spiller was productive both rushing and receiving today. I think he will only get better the more he plays.

I agree. I recall that people were on Jackson when he had a limited number of touches during his time-share with Lynch. Backs need to get enough touches to get into a rythym. Spiller is getting there. I'd still like to see him have more than 10 a game though. But 14-15 overall (with the passing game) isn't a bad start.

He was do to have a big game. He was running the middle tough and gaining good yardage. C.J. also caught the ball well,blocked well also. I kept bitching about them not feeding him the ball. Duh Bills. Fitz was HORRIBLE. Wide open receivers and the long throw again were off. He just doesn`t have any feel for the deep throw, that all the good Q.B.s make. Spillar has looked really good in his starting role. Feed him the ball.The missed field goal killed us. Spillar has been our only bright spot lately.

Agree with everything but the last sentence. Don't forget about Marcell. He's been playing well with NOTHING around him. Wait till next year when him and Williams line up next to each other.