Official Bills vs Chargers game thread

Just Jack

1323647614[/url]' post='2333275']

We need a committed owner, not some **** looking to maximize profits and hope to get lucky and win. Hiring "yes" men and also-rans over and over for the entirety of this team's history ahs proven to be an epic fail. I for one want closure. I want a new owner and have that persopn stay or go. I'd rather have no team than this one, seriously. At some point in our lives, there is no point in rooting for a team not committed to doing anything else than making the owner money and allowing him to micro manage the team into the ground.

The ONLY, and I want to stress the ter ONLY, constant in this team's history of losing is RW. At some point, people have to recognize and be honest that he has been and remains the obstacle. If we have a guy committed to winning and putting a respectable product on the field, you couldn't get a ticket and there would be no question about the team's future. All of this is on Ralph.

I agree. Fitz sucks too.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he has lost those remaining on the team. I think there is a LITTLE talent left on the team, but

they have QUIT because the coaching staff is SO abysmal.

The entire coaching staff needs to go, now. 4 or 5 weeks ago, I'd have argued that Gailey was infusing

some toughness into this team and that he could stay if he fired Edwards, but it is clear that he WON"T

do that and the players have mailed it in because they don't believe in the coaching staff and they can't

figure it out on their own.

the players didn't mail it in...because the players are on IR

We need a committed owner, not some **** looking to maximize profits and hope to get lucky and win. Hiring "yes" men and also-rans over and over for the entirety of this team's history ahs proven to be an epic fail. I for one want closure. I want a new owner and have that persopn stay or go. I'd rather have no team than this one, seriously. At some point in our lives, there is no point in rooting for a team not committed to doing anything else than making the owner money and allowing him to micro manage the team into the ground.

The ONLY, and I want to stress the ter ONLY, constant in this team's history of losing is RW. At some point, people have to recognize and be honest that he has been and remains the obstacle. If we have a guy committed to winning and putting a respectable product on the field, you couldn't get a ticket and there would be no question about the team's future. All of this is on Ralph.

you mean, an owner that promotes russ brandon to GM because he took his team to the superbowl in his ea sports madden game isn't committed...?!?!? that one will never get lived down...!!!

Jackson counts as almost 40% of the offense....

Kyle williams was so respected as dt last year ....

And we were an slightly above average team with them.......

When you lose tho guys..... ur gonna suck.....

unfortunately, nfl teams need more than two players to make the playoffs

If Ryan Fitzpasspicked had any conscious, he would give all that money back because he totally sucks arse and isn't worth a penny of what he got. This team continues to show how retarded and clueless they are about finding talent.

you mean, an owner that promotes russ brandon to GM because he took his team to the superbowl in his ea sports madden game isn't committed...?!?!? that one will never get lived down...!!!

I mean an owner who stops feeling like he's entitled to sellouts because he complains this region is dying. Who feels like we should be honored with his charity and generosity for keeping them here and that the only thing he owes us is a team, some warm bodies in the front office and on the field.

The Sabres have been good and committed and they sellout with way higher priced tickets for meaningless games. It's a two way street your greedy old man. You commit to us, we'll commit to you. That old MFers should count his blessings that anyone shows up, much less tha 50,000 that bought tickets for next week.

I will say this, I hate, and mean it, RW. I have for many, many years. I have been a season ticketholder, gone to most games when I have not been, but I have done it because I enjhoy the team and the atmosphere and the comradery. But I'm not doing it for him anymore. I'm not giving this **** one more nickel of my money.

If they move, so be it. I'm not being held hostage by this jerk0ff anymore.

Think Buddy will say much about this disaster? I have not heard a peep out of him since week 8.

Buddy's bluster is muted when his teams have to actually play the games. He's above his pay-grade as GM of a NFL team and it shows with his terrible decisions with Merriman, Spiller, and re-signing Fitzpatrick. Doesn't help that Littmann and the Detroit crew are cutting him off at the knees with their minimal budget.

And I love how Detroit appears headed to the playoffs and Houston made it this week. That leaves our own Buffalo Bills with quite possibly the longest playoff-less streak in the NFL.

Fitz is our QB, so I support him fully...perhaps if we had a better option my attitude would change, but that's not the case.

He obviously can play good football, we've all seen it. I mean the guy was AFC offensive player of the month in September. He's just so damn schizophrenic...a handful of games as one of the best in the league then a stretch as one of the worst. He comes back and plays great against a very tough Jets D, then the following weeks he becomes stagnant.

I hate to say it but my faith in him is rapidly disappearing. Our once lauded "high-powered" offense is limp, I have no confidence in us scoring with the ball, yet I watch the Chargers and have no doubt they will. It's pretty sad...first time I've turned off the game after one half.

I mean an owner who stops feeling like he's entitled to sellouts because he complains this region is dying. Who feels like we should be honored with his charity and generosity for keeping them here and that the only thing he owes us is a team, some warm bodies in the front office and on the field.

The Sabres have been good and committed and they sellout with way higher priced tickets for meaningless games. It's a two way street your greedy old man. You commit to us, we'll commit to you. That old MFers should count his blessings that anyone shows up, much less tha 50,000 that bought tickets for next week.

I will say this, I hate, and mean it, RW. I have for many, many years. I have been a season ticketholder, gone to most games when I have not been, but I have done it because I enjhoy the team and the atmosphere and the comradery. But I'm not doing it for him anymore. I'm not giving this **** one more nickel of my money.

If they move, so be it. I'm not being held hostage by this jerk0ff anymore.

totally agree...

Fitz is our QB, so I support him fully...perhaps if we had a better option my attitude would change, but that's not the case.

He obviously can play good football, we've all seen it. I mean the guy was AFC offensive player of the month in September. He's just so damn schizophrenic...a handful of games as one of the best in the league then a stretch as one of the worst. He comes back and plays great against a very tough Jets D, then the following weeks he becomes stagnant.

I hate to say it but my faith in him is rapidly disappearing. Our once lauded "high-powered" offense is limp, I have no confidence in us scoring with the ball, yet I watch the Chargers and have no doubt they will. It's pretty sad...first time I've turned off the game after one half.

I'm okay with fitz ..... we need more weapons on offense and defense...its about putting pieces together...id also like to get a new coaching staff

Yes Fitz had a terrible game. Now you get to delight in the Bills' failure, gloat like a third grader and post the same thing over and over. Oh wait.

This. Very puzzling game. Fitz clearly had a bad game just from the completion %, yardage and INTs

I didn't see a lot of it and need to see the box score to get a picture.

It sounds as though we got away from the run very early, allowing their D to key off on Fitz

Also sounds as though once again our D couldn't stop a nosebleed and any mistakes by the O or failure to stay on the field thus become fatal instead of "normal"

You can have all the weapons on offense you want, but when the QB can't hit the broad side of a barn it doesn't matter who your players are. Did anyone happen to see him throw into triple coverage hitting a linebacker in the head because his pass was so poorly underthrown??? How do people continue to think he is a good QB???

Edited by Rayzer32

While I'm slamming our drooling, incoherent greedy owner. I'm calling my shot, again, with Nix and his methodology. His build from the draft methodology is predicated on one MAJOR, MAJOR assumption and need. That is, you draft well. They don't. Nix doesn't.

However, my issue isn't with that as much as its with his non-free agency signings approach. When you're team hasn't been in the playoffs in this millenium, that should indicate to you that you're in need of more players than any one draft can provide. The refusal to plug holes with quality free agents and use the draft to plug other holes only means your are INTENTIONALLY foregoing the ability to make you team better for monetary purposes. The system is set up to supplement the draft and allow you to plug holes with impact players. Refusing to do it is basically saying, we don't want to compete. It's stupid, arrogant and ignorant (arrogance and ignorance typically go hand in hand).

My point is this: this team has more than seven holes that the draft would theoretically plug. They need help on both lines, LB, DB, WR. That's needs based on the current roster but doesn't account for losses in free agency. So you''ll lose some there as well. So it becomes a yearly chasing of their tail. Trying to fill talent and FA holes with 7 picks. It can't and never will happen, even if the assumption of making great picks is fulfilled.

RW does not understand, and has never understood, that you have to spend money to make money. They want a full stadium, give the people something more than the implied threat of relocation.

I'm okay with fitz ..... we need more weapons on offense and defense...its about putting pieces together...id also like to get a new coaching staff

If you're OK with Fitz long-term strap in for another few years of not-quite-good-enough...Because that's what we're gonna get...He'll have his good Games...A couple great Games...But it will all even out in the end...They better build a dominate D and running game if they want to win consistently with Fitz...I think it's easier to get a great QB...And I know that's not too easy...Because the Bills are FAR away from being able to do it with Fitz for 16 Games...They're like 3/4 of a Roster away... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

While I'm slamming our drooling, incoherent greedy owner. I'm calling my shot, again, with Nix and his methodology. His build from the draft methodology is predicated on one MAJOR, MAJOR assumption and need. That is, you draft well. They don't. Nix doesn't.

However, my issue isn't with that as much as its with his non-free agency signings approach. When you're team hasn't been in the playoffs in this millenium, that should indicate to you that you're in need of more players than any one draft can provide. The refusal to plug holes with quality free agents and use the draft to plug other holes only means your are INTENTIONALLY foregoing the ability to make you team better for monetary purposes. The system is set up to supplement the draft and allow you to plug holes with impact players. Refusing to do it is basically saying, we don't want to compete. It's stupid, arrogant and ignorant (arrogance and ignorance typically go hand in hand).

My point is this: this team has more than seven holes that the draft would theoretically plug. They need help on both lines, LB, DB, WR. That's needs based on the current roster but doesn't account for losses in free agency. So you''ll lose some there as well. So it becomes a yearly chasing of their tail. Trying to fill talent and FA holes with 7 picks. It can't and never will happen, even if the assumption of making great picks is fulfilled.

RW does not understand, and has never understood, that you have to spend money to make money. They want a full stadium, give the people something more than the implied threat of relocation.

Agree with that, they're going to need one of the greatest drafts of all time, we go so many holes.

Edited by billsfan714