Official Bills Titans game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find myself looking forward more to the sad fans who talk about all the positives after this game.

There is no optimism with this team. You can't blame spiller and the pass block was good. Our offensive leaders just can't get it done anymore

Honestly I think the offensive play calling has gone to mush. I don't mean to say Chan is an idiot, just that any attempt at misdirection is gone. If you come out in the I formation and only ever run it, then they'll KNOW THAT. If you come out with 5 WRs to pass, then THEY KNOW THAT. When we were moving the ball earlier it was cause of play action out of the same formations we had been running it in. We consistently go AWAY from this and to this stupid 5 WR crap with guys who can't catch. WHY? Spiller was having a great game!

Honestly I think the offensive play calling has gone to mush. I don't mean to say Chan is an idiot, just that any attempt at misdirection is gone. If you come out in the I formation and only ever run it, then they'll KNOW THAT. If you come out with 5 WRs to pass, then THEY KNOW THAT. When we were moving the ball earlier it was cause of play action out of the same formations we had been running it in. We consistently go AWAY from this and to this stupid 5 WR crap with guys who can't catch. WHY? Spiller was having a great game!

The coaching and playcalling sucks. Spiller averaged around 6 YPC, give him the ball more. I'm done with the Bills. I can watch SU Basketball and Pens hockey now, two teams that know how to win and care about winning.

Edited by RyanC883

Well, 17 points isn't good enough on offense and 23 allowed isn't good enough on defense.

It was a team effort.

This.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorest, though, but I dd regard the holding call on McIntyre as marginal, and the "let's let Chandler be stood up and mauled around by 6 defensive players with no whistle until they manage to rip his arm off (or dislodge the ball)" thing as bogus.

Nevertheless the point stands-good teams overcome those things, bad teams find a way to lose.

Crap.

At least the game was watchable, for the most part

Play calling killed us...we wasted over a minute trying to score that td from within 5 yards

4 + minutes left...1st and goal from 8. 2 yd pass--waste time.3 yd pass waste time AND time out. so a minute of time and a timeout foolishly squandered.Fitz....and that harvard education isn't translating into football smarts.Fitz needs to grow up and take control out there.And that last drive---a clinic on how to not conserve time.

It has become almost comical watching this team find new ways to lose. Today it was the two fumbles that killed them, among other things. Last week when they kicked the field goal in the fourth quarter I told my son that the Jets would come back and score a touchdown and the Bills would not be able to come back and win. Today when Buffalo scored the touchdown in the fourth quarter, I told my son that Buffalo would get the ball back, but would not be able to come back and win. I have seen this movie so many times, I almost don't even need to watch any more. The endings to these games have been almost identical for years. Just bad enough to lose. Every single week. Ridiculous.