Spiller's week to break one

TPS

He was close on a couple runs against the Jets, so I think he's due for a long TD run; well, he's definitely due...

I'm also looking forward to seeing how Smith does this week. It sounds like Fitz is becoming very comfortable with him. Should be a good game.

Bills 27 - Titans 24

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the CJ comparisons when Buffalo drafted Spiller in 2009. Gruden said what a star he would be... Looks like Chucky was wrong

Still it will be interesting to see Chris Johnson and CJ Spiller in th same game

Maybe he needs to be treated like Chris Johnson and just keep feeding him the ball...Chan comes up with some really good ways to set up the passing game but he seems very vanilla with his creativity in the running game, look what denvers doing with Tebow or what Miami did when they had Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams. Why couldn't we have done some of that with CJ, Freddy, and Brad Smith?? Against an average defense we seem fine passing the ball but we keep trying to force things against better defenses which puts us in a hole when IMO we should be throwing some wrinkles in the game plan.

You can feed Freddie the ball... He gets a ton of yards after contact. Spiller does not seem like that type of back. He needs open space to make it happen. With a good OL he might be an impressive player. On this team, he is very limited. I don't think our line is good enough to utilize Spiller to his full potential.

You can feed Freddie the ball... He gets a ton of yards after contact. Spiller does not seem like that type of back. He needs open space to make it happen. With a good OL he might be an impressive player. On this team, he is very limited. I don't think our line is good enough to utilize Spiller to his full potential.

Is there anything good enough on this team for YOU!?

I sure hope CJ gets over 100 yards....just like I hoped Maybin had a couple sacks 2 years ago against the Jets, or when I hoped McCargo had a solid game, or Trent had a 400 yd game.....CJ is blossoming into our latest bust I'm afraid

Keep Hope Alive!

I'll have to say that I have the same Hope but that's usually gone by 3PM each Sunday afternoon.

You're gonna have to apply a bit more force to your "r" key.

Not strong enough.

CJ will produce once the bills cut him. We cut lynch to keep this player. This is exactly why the fans should be running this team. They CANT do any worse.

CJ will produce once the bills cut him. We cut lynch to keep this player. This is exactly why the fans should be running this team. They CANT do any worse.

Don't know why you quoted me. I was commenting on Nanker's failure to apply enough strength to his key on his post about Spiller being too weak.

And no, Lynch was not cut. He was traded.

And if fans don't know whether a player was cut or traded (even though it happened less than 14 months ago) do you really think they should be running the team?

I'll answer that one for you.

No.

He was close on a couple runs against the Jets, so I think he's due for a long TD run; well, he's definitely due...

I'm also looking forward to seeing how Smith does this week. It sounds like Fitz is becoming very comfortable with him. Should be a good game.

Bills 27 - Titans 24

C.J. Spiller Vs the Jets, 19 carries, 55 yards. Longest run, 9 yards.

On which one of his runs was he "close" for a long one? Give me a break.

Is there anything good enough on this team for YOU!?

For me:

Fitz is good enough. Jackson is good enough. Williams and Dareus are good enough.

The rest are either unproven or will never be good enough.

I do think their secondary would be good enough if there was a better pass rush. I doubt there is a team in the league worse equipped to put pressure on a QB.

Remember the CJ comparisons when Buffalo drafted Spiller in 2009. Gruden said what a star he would be... Looks like Chucky was wrong

Still it will be interesting to see Chris Johnson and CJ Spiller in th same game

You should change your name to Iamcritical just a btw for ya.

CJ really hasn't played much because Freddy has been so good. Chan finally did something we've wanted coaches to do for decades, play the best man even if was undrafted

C.J. Spiller Vs the Jets, 19 carries, 55 yards. Longest run, 9 yards.

On which one of his runs was he "close" for a long one? Give me a break.

Well the 9 yarder was kinda long ...... compared to his other runs :cry:

Don't know why you quoted me. I was commenting on Nanker's failure to apply enough strength to his key on his post about Spiller being too weak.

And no, Lynch was not cut. He was traded.

And if fans don't know whether a player was cut or traded (even though it happened less than 14 months ago) do you really think they should be running the team?

I'll answer that one for you.

No.

Gee whiz, you were the last post on the subject. Are you telling me there are lemming rules that must be followed here? My point on running this team is the people that do run it have NO clue. They are just bumping into each other doing stuff. They aren't sure what that stuff is that they are doing but they are doing it. Lynch was dismissed from this team however you need to phrase it. He was better than CJ will ever be. At least Lynch is producing on a really crappy team. If I was from the Antarctica fishing my whole life I could come into the front office and do way better than what these fools have done for over a decade.