Please Admit This Season Was Disappointing

MacAddict104

WTF?.....its just football....why dont you look at it like, I have my health and family that loves me and freedom....too bad my football team sucks but it could be worse

Couldn't agree more. I will always be a Bills fan, but if they lose, it's not the end of the world and it has absolutely no reflection on me as a person. I do have a great family and after having two heart attacks, every day is a blessing. Why so serious OP?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embarrassment could be a sign that you take this stuff way too seriously.

PTR

Could?:blink:

Certainly we've witness numerous embarrassing performances by the Bills, but it's their embarrassment. Not mine, for being a fan of my hometown team.

Are you embarrassed for posting stupid ****?

I wish I wasn't but... 12 years without playoffs, countless busted draft picks that end up being productive for other teams, and a antiquated owner who selects subpar individuals to run this team. Yeah I am HUMILIATED to be a Bills fan, especially when they completely let us down (again) this year.

I hope all of you "7-9 is better than 4-12" people are happy watching OTHER teams play in January because I'm sure not. This was a 7-9 team BEFORE we started "rebuilding" with Buddy Nix. We actually got worse after firing Jauron.

Face it - We are a pathetic franchise. No matter how many illogical yet positive comments people write, we know it's true.

The Bills are a really really really poorly run franchise and they are an embarrassment to the good people of WNY.

SCREW YOU RALLH WILSON AND BILLS FRONT OFFICE....WE DESERVE BETTER

I am incredibly proud to be a fan of the buffalo bills. Go find a team you can be proud of...

Not sure what there is currently to be proud of.

To the OP, you should find your first post more embarrassing than the Bills are. Way way way too serious. It's football man, just entertainment. If it upsets you that much you should put down the remote and get outside.

I wish I wasn't but... 12 years without playoffs, countless busted draft picks that end up being productive for other teams, and a antiquated owner who selects subpar individuals to run this team. Yeah I am HUMILIATED to be a Bills fan, especially when they completely let us down (again) this year.

I hope all of you "7-9 is better than 4-12" people are happy watching OTHER teams play in January because I'm sure not. This was a 7-9 team BEFORE we started "rebuilding" with Buddy Nix. We actually got worse after firing Jauron.

Face it - We are a pathetic franchise. No matter how many illogical yet positive comments people write, we know it's true.

The Bills are a really really really poorly run franchise and they are an embarrassment to the good people of WNY.

SCREW YOU RALLH WILSON AND BILLS FRONT OFFICE....WE DESERVE BETTER

Me personally, I have been a Bills fan since about 1971 or so, and every since I retired from the Navy in 2002, I have worn a Bills hat to work every day (I am one of the hat on all the time guys), regardless how bad they have been (obviously I couldn't in the Navy-Uniform Regs). Since the Miami game, I am no longer wearing a Bills hat to work. It is bad that they constantly lose, but when it appears that they are not even trying to put a product on the field, it finally reached that point with me. I have about a zillion Bills hats at home, that at the present are gathering dust, as I wear a Sabres hat or a Virginia Tech hat, even a Mets hat and that is bad. I have never left the house without something "Bills" on my body, until the past few weeks, they have me sick to my stomach. I cannot wait until we have a new owner that has a desire to produce a winner, much like the Sabres new ownership. And yes, the NFL's most faithful fans, the Buffalo Bills fans do deserve better, much better, but will we ever get it with this ownership and front office? Don't hold your breath, it isn't going to happen.

Edited by billsfreak

Embarrassed, no. Dissapointed, yes. Most importanly is that since the Jet loss at home I have become disinterested. I knew they would lose to the Cowboys and didn't watch. I turned on the Miami game ten minutes into the 1st quarter and I took my daughter to a museum and lunch last Sunday. Football and the Bills used to be one of my greatest passions, now I hardly care. 11 years of self-inflicted futility has finally taken its toll. I read all of the opto-posters here excusing everything away (the excuse of the day is injuries) saying that we're on the right track and things will get better next year. The same people have been spouting that same B.S. for 11 seasons. Those are the same people that suppoted every terrible player and personnel move that this organization has made over the past decade.

Why should this time be any different? Happless, hopeless Dick Jauron gave us a steady diet of 7-9 seasons. Chan gave us 4-12 then after starting off 4-1 (in games that we got lucky breaks and unusual lucky calls by refs) we are in a 1-5 tailspin. The rebuilding process has derailed! If blaming injuries helps you feel better, then fine. I thought we hired two world-class trainers so we could avoid these injuries. So now the plan is to count on players coming off of season ending injuries next season for impovement? Good luck with that.

One of the biggest mistakes that this regime has made was signing Fitzpatrick to a big-time contract. I like the guy as a person and he has done fairly well for the Bills in his role so far, but he is not a big-time qb. He is a band-aid. He is a guy that can get you by until the franchise qb comes along. Fitz is not a franchise qb and never will be. He can not and will not be able to deliver big-time success. His arm is too weak and he is too inaccurate. He's been very lucky this season that he hasn't played in poor/windy weather conditions. This team is seriously flawed from the ownership down and we all know it.

Embarrassed? No one is keeping you here.

PTR

Seriously.

Did you sign a contract to be a Bills fan and now you're stuck? The Bills' logo is not a scarlet letter; if they bring you so much shame, just stop watching them and move on.

And...get a life.

if its such an embarrassment stop watching, stop complaining, and come back when they start winning. i am sick of this crap, everyone feels so entitled like fans have earned something. i want the team to win. i hate when they lose, but i watch every second of the game. does it frustrate me sometimes? yeah it does. i would love the team to be in the playoffs. the most annoying thing to me is every year i get on here and post in response to this type of thread most of the time calling out any so called fans who have no idea what a losing season really looks like. the first year i watched the bills they won 2 games. i figure as long as they do better than that i will be all set. you know what's embarrassing people whining and crying about a football team if you don't like it, then quit.

yes, easy answer. all you proud Bills fans who said no have a screw loose

I said no and my screws are just fine thank you very much. You root for the team that grew up with and you want to win. What is there to be embarrassed about?

No one can humiliate you without your consent.

Sounds like you have truly consented.

I am not embarrassed to be a Bills fan. I enjoy the wins and the watchable, close losses. I refuse to provide revenue to the team (NFL network, tickets when the game's on my doorstep, official gear or jerseys) until the quality of the entertainment product is improved by the management. I tell jokes on myself and laugh at other jokes (what does B.I.L.L.S. stand for? what about the story of the Bills fan who asks the genie for eternal life?). Every team in the league has been a bad team at some point and most true fans remember that point. I;m matter-of-fact in acknowleding crap play by our team and pointing out quality aspects. The hard part is dealing with the pity. I wish we were not a team that deserved pity. But we are, so I deal.

I would be embarrassed if I was one of the people who have been posting "let's just lose out" the last week or so.

First off I think you can't argue against that HOW you draft is much more important than WHERE you draft.

But the craziest thing about it is the Bills are STILL ALIVE for a play-off spot. Unlikely or not it CAN happen and HAS happened to other long shot NFL teams over the years.

If the only way you are rooting for your team to win is if they enter December with 10 wins or more go be a front running Pats* fan with the rest of the m@ssholes.