Why I think we will beat the Jets..

JerseyBills

Listen, bash me if you'd like, but I just want to state, I am not a homer, I def. consider myself a realist when it comes to teams I am a die hard fan of. The Bills have looked just embarassing the past 3 weeks, I recognize everything that has happened as well as all the injuries we have.

I think its safe to say that expectations are as low as , if not lower than they were before our shocking week 1 victory , and this plays into the Bills hands this week. Now, of course you can say the same about the last 2 weeks and to an extent , that is true, but I predicted both as losses, but Dallas is Dallas and that woulda been a tough game regardless, young team coming off a crushing L, it happens. Now I believe the team felt that Miami is 2-7 and ya know, we can keep this mindset and beat a team we are better than. Well, they got down early and it was painfully apparent that it was gonna be a long day.

I think yesterday was extremely humbling for this young team, but most of all and more importantly, from how he sounds, I think chan was humbled the most, and that will be the key to beating the Jets. I fully expect us to incorporate a few new packages and plays on O and D and I trust that the team will come out swinging haymakers. Now, this is purely instinct and feeling, I called the prior 3 weeks as losses , mainly based off that, I just see that the players had enough and are gonna get that mentality that had them striving in the beginning of the season back and get some swagger back.

Now this is not merely based off of that, I live in the Tri state area and understand who we are playing and what is at stake. I see a Jet team that wants to run the ball, and can't , and a Bills team that will bottle up the run like they did vs miami. I also see Sanchez getting criticized more now than he ever did since being a Jet, and I think its obvious Burress and Holmes have given up on their QB, so if we stick to that 4 man front and bottle that run, I dont see Sanchez beating us, for the first time, Rex doesnt sound too confident

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have been wrong once this year on Wins and losses, and I can very well be wrong here, but I'm more of an instinct and psychological guy when it comes to games. I'm putting my money where my mouth is as well, as I do every week. I slammed the Dolphins last week, so its not like I'm blind here

Hope you're right. It's the NFL..weird things happen. The Rams beat the Saints a couple of weeks ago.

Could it happen? Sure. I wouldn't bet on it though. The Jets are a bad matchup for the Bills at the best of times. This is very far from one of those times.

Well I have been wrong once this year on Wins and losses, and I can very well be wrong here, but I'm more of an instinct and psychological guy when it comes to games. I'm putting my money where my mouth is as well, as I do every week. I slammed the Dolphins last week, so its not like I'm blind here

Hey I'm with you.f the jets.i say we just end their season this weekend. Lets go Buffalo!

certainly will be watching and following chat with fezmid leading out as i enjoy the social aspects of following team, but just can't see any current evidence to expect anything other than pain on the field for Bills and us in disappointment at another beat down. It was great to see and hear of a reemergence of the team as being competitive and interesting , even fun to watch, it frustrating and most disappointing to see it all turn to fools gold. So tough on the head and heart to have optimism drained and pulled away. On it goes,

certainly will be watching and following chat with fezmid leading out as i enjoy the social aspects of following team, but just can't see any urrent evidence to expect anything other than pain on the field for Bills and us in disappointment at another beat down. It was great to see and hear of a reemergence of the team as being competitive and interesting , even fun to watch, it frustrating and most disappointing to see it all turn to fools gold. So tough on the head and heart to have optimism drained and pulled away. On it goes,

I for one, refuse to watch any more Bills games this season until there is a reason to watch them. Each of the last 3 games has been worse than the previous one. With the mounting injuries, the wretched defense and the offense going down the crapper, there is no reason to think that there is any improvement on the horizon. I love 'em, but this season is gone. I'll check the scores and if they show some signs of life, I'll check back in.

Last 3 games is like SETI....no signs of life.