McGee Done For This Season And As A Member Of The Buffalo Bills?

Funny - I said the same thing to someone a couple of hours ago. Not only a shame as he was one of the last really good players we have had, but now we almost undoubtedly will have to spend another 1st round pick on a DB....Lord knows McKelvin cant play.

Funny - I said the same thing to someone a couple of hours ago. Not only a shame as he was one of the last really good players we have had, but now we almost undoubtedly will have to spend another 1st round pick on a DB....Lord knows McKelvin cant play.

If we do draft another DB put Mckelvin as our kick off & punt returner to finish out his contract , he's got good speed he just needs to make better decisions . Maybe that might even motivate him to be better if he's stuck on ST for a while ???

Will always remember him for the kick return agaisnt New Orleans at the end of the first half...guess I am a typical Biulls fan...a play that just fell short and I remember it like yesterday

I remember that play and where I was when I watched it:

At Bonnie's in Brooklyn with a bunch of other Bills fans.

McGee was a good player but can't get over the injuries.

Will always remember him for the kick return agaisnt New Orleans at the end of the first half...guess I am a typical Biulls fan...a play that just fell short and I remember it like yesterday

AVPs radio call was hilarious for that return, he was just grunting in the background.

His best game has to be the 2005 game against the Bengals where he returned a kick and an interception for touchdowns.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=AvTbybhDg28SOC9eTnQ6xhUdsLYF?gid=20051224004

Edited by Carey Bender