Do we re-sign Roscoe next year?

Can we rescind Fitzpaychecks contract as well.

Yup, let's do that. The constant o-line shuffling, a recent plague of injuries, a lack of depth, our pourous defense, and uninspired coaching are all byprodcuts of Fitz's contract. Furthermore, none of those factors has in any way effected his level of play.

Brilliant.

You missed your calling, you should be a GM.

Is this a serious question? I'd sign Roscoe P. Coltrane before I'd sign that useless pile of peanut brittle.

The advantage Roscoe P. Coltrane has over Roscoe Parrish is that the former would provide much better value to the Bills. Roscoe P. Coltrane would be

for 50% of 50% of 50% of $1000.

Roscoe is definitely a injury risk but you can't argue he is a talent as a returner & a WR . The way the team needs depth i would personally try to resign him because of his talent but at the same time try to keep his contract lower & bring up his injury prone nature but try to keep him with the team because i think he is an asset !!

Roscoe is definitely a injury risk but you can't argue he is a talent as a returner & a WR . The way the team needs depth i would personally try to resign him because of his talent but at the same time try to keep his contract lower & bring up his injury prone nature but try to keep him with the team because i think he is an asset !!

He had one season where he padded his yards per return by returning few punts. He had one half of one season where he actually functioned as a receiver. We need this guy?? If so, we are in far worse shape than we know.

Roscoe is definitely a injury risk but you can't argue he is a talent as a returner & a WR .

:blink:

Can't argue he's a talent at WR?? Career averages of 11 games and 19 catches per season can be found on the street.

And he was a good punt returner from 2006-2008. Those days are long over.

Hell, let's bring Evans back after the season when the Ravens cut him.