Looks a lot like 2008 all over again

8-8 Forever?

Yesterday reminded me of 2008. Out like a flash, a few fake field goals and last minute miracle comebacks and everyone is thinking Pro Bowl for the QB and a walk to the playoffs. Then the good teams show up, a few injuries hit and the magic goes away. Lose 4 out of 6, your a game under .500 and its over before December. Looks that way this year. 7-9 maybe just good enough for 8-8. See you at the draft.

Yesterday reminded me of 2008. Out like a flash, a few fake field goals and last minute miracle comebacks and everyone is thinking Pro Bowl for the QB and a walk to the playoffs. Then the good teams show up, a few injuries hit and the magic goes away. Lose 4 out of 6, your a game under .500 and its over before December. Looks that way this year. 7-9 maybe just good enough for 8-8. See you at the draft.

only in Buffalo can Chan and Buddy make Dick's 7-9 seasons an optimistic outcome

- and have the fans give them full blown support

I didn"t know we were a game under .500 I thought we were 5-4 :unsure:

The Bills didn't beat the Pats in 2008. So no matter what happens this year, for me, it trumps that season.

I didn"t know we were a game under .500 I thought we were 5-4 :unsure:

Does it really matter at this point? When you allow Tony Romo to set a Cowboys record for passing percentage, that pretty much says it all. Come on now, enough. We are building for better days, but we put the shutters on and planted a garden too soon.

no, totally disagree .... however, this weekend will be the page turner, anther egg like yesterday, and then I would agree. This week with the fish will be a huge game in determining the direction of this team/season.

The big seven game tease. Just when you thought something good might be happening...

I don't expect us to beat Miami this Sunday. Off the last two weeks we are right now one of the worst teams in the league. Chan and Fitz look clueless, Edwards never had one. I think 7-9 if we are lucky.

The Bills didn't beat the Pats in 2008. So no matter what happens this year, for me, it trumps that season.

So as long as we beat the Pats once, if we suck ass the rest of the season that is good for you? Doesn't take much to please you does it? Making the playoffs for me would be 10 times more pleasing then beating the Pats in a regular season game, but I guess we aren't going to make the playoffs anytime soon, so we have to settle for a win against NE once every 8 years.

no, totally disagree .... however, this weekend will be the page turner, anther egg like yesterday, and then I would agree. This week with the fish will be a huge game in determining the direction of this team/season.

Yup. That's what we said about the Jets and the Cowboys too. And when we lose to Miami this coming Sunday well be saying it one more time going into NYC. Maybe then, after 4 losses in the most important month of the regular season you will finally realize this season is over. I'm not saying there's no chance at all here but it's more than a 50/50 outcome this Sunday that our season is basically over. With all the injuries and the absolutely huge turn on offensive production along with another year of one of the worst defenses in the leaguer can pretty much cash in our chips now before we lose em all to the house.

Yup. That's what we said about the Jets and the Cowboys too. And when we lose to Miami this coming Sunday well be saying it one more time going into NYC. Maybe then, after 4 losses in the most important month of the regular season you will finally realize this season is over. I'm not saying there's no chance at all here but it's more than a 50/50 outcome this Sunday that our season is basically over. With all the injuries and the absolutely huge turn on offensive production along with another year of one of the worst defenses in the leaguer can pretty much cash in our chips now before we lose em all to the house.

Miami is on a winning streak and can smell blood in the water. If only there were chips to cash in. We're all going home empty handed in we lose

.500 is pretty good after a 4-12 season, we at least got some excitement out of the season. Injuries to our 2 best players Is hard to overcome...especially when you don't have many good players to begin with. We are still rebuilding and aren't half the mess we have been with previous staffs.

only in Buffalo can Chan and Buddy make Dick's 7-9 seasons an optimistic outcome

- and have the fans give them full blown support

By demeaning their accomplishments and giving up on them with 7 games to play? Who needs "fan support" like this? I know everyone is pissed but give yourselves a slap and man up.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot