Looks a lot like 2008 all over again

8-8 Forever?

Stupid comparison. Completely different team and coaching staff. We also played the garbage NFC West that season. The NFC East was considered one of the best divisions in the NFL coming into the season.

I'd feel waaaay better if they still were considered one of the best!

Although I'm happy with 2-2 against them, it's further evidence of being... average... A huge step in the right direction, but still a ways to go. One step at a time.

By demeaning their accomplishments and giving up on them with 7 games to play? Who needs "fan support" like this? I know everyone is pissed but give yourselves a slap and man up.

PTR

looks like I am not the one throwing in the towel after that Miami turdfest

Bills will be lucky to win another game

typical of the Bills to get in the Suck for Luck sweepstakes after spotting the field a 5 game lead

I'll be surprised if we win another game this year.

By demeaning their accomplishments and giving up on them with 7 games to play? Who needs "fan support" like this? I know everyone is pissed but give yourselves a slap and man up.

PTR

Did you watch the last three games?

C'mon man, it's unrealistic to expect people to be happy and/or optimistic.

We did wonderfully the first 6 or 7 games this year, but we are a *much* different team now and it's showing in our last three games. Miami isn't exactly a league powerhouse, we should have at least been competitive against them.

This team needs some major changes and improvements *every* year, and every year we fail to do so.