Bart Scott at it again

covac23

If this was already posted, sorry, I didn't find it.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/11/bart-scott-nicknames-ryan-fitzpatrick-pinky-and-the-brain-for-smarts-head-size.html

Bart Scott has been disrespecting Buffalo's community and organization for some time now. Referring to Maybin's stay here a prison sentence and now mocking Fitzpatrick? I've said this before, he's the new Bryan Cox to Buffalo. But atleast Bryan Cox had the balls to disrespect the Ralph live, on the field, infront of everybody by spitting and flipping off everyone after the Carwell Gardner fight. Looking back, yeah, that's extremely disrespectful, but I respect the balls he had for doing it to our faces in our house. Bart Scott has been doing it over Twitter and from the Jets locker room. The only way to shut him up is to WIN!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

well he does kind of have a big head. Not made to look any smaller w/ a lumberjack beard lol.

Jets can be funny some times, just treat them for what they are and have a good laugh.

Whats nice about the good-natured Bills this stuff wont effect them. Nothing Fitz hasnt heard from his own team mates

http://www.nesn.com/2011/11/bart-scott-nicknames-ryan-fitzpatrick-pinky-and-the-brain-for-smarts-head-size.html

Bart Scott has been disrespecting Buffalo's community and organization for some time now. Referring to Maybin's stay here a prison sentence and now mocking Fitzpatrick? I've said this before, he's the new Bryan Cox to Buffalo. But atleast Bryan Cox had the balls to disrespect the Ralph live, on the field, infront of everybody by spitting and flipping off everyone after the Carwell Gardner fight. Looking back, yeah, that's extremely disrespectful, but I respect the balls he had for doing it to our faces in our house. Bart Scott has been doing it over Twitter and from the Jets locker room. The only way to shut him up is to WIN!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Bart Scott is painfully corny. Can't Wait! He tried to trademark that premature ejaculation.

http://www.nesn.com/...-head-size.html

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Mega-meh. As disrespect or mockery, "pinky and the brain" and "evolution" are almost affectionate - I also think this was originally quoted LAST November. Wasn't it Scott who also said he didn't want Fitzpatrick to "hit him with a book"?

One could really do much better if one wanted to rag on Fitzy. Consider the classic Tom Lehrer take on a Fight Song for Harvard:

Lyrics

"How shall we...celebrate our victory? we shall invite the whole team up for tea, how jolly!"

Keep hurling that spheroid down the field, Fitz. And keep it away from the men in green.

In the words of Bart Scott, " I CANT WAIT!!"

I CANT WAIT for the Ralph to boo Maybin all the way back to Jersey.

I CANT WAIT for the Bills to show Rex how undisciplined their whole team is.

I CANT WAIT for the Bills to make Sanchez look average.

I CANT WAIT till tomorrow!

I think Fitz should wear the over-sized "Kelso helmet," as a way to spread fear, intimidate defenses and remind them of what is about to happen to them.

"I think Fitz should wear the over-sized "Kelso helmet," -- that would be funny :thumbsup: