PhilaDehlia: Post Cowboys & Rap

Mark Vader

women should not be allowed to speak of sports. Soooooo annoying. She needs to get back in the kitchen and/or bedroom where she belongs.

and remember barefoot and pregnant too!!!

Watch and enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXCflh5JqZk&feature=related

I watched but I didn't enjoy this one as much as I did the first one!!

why do people keep posting an Eagles web show?

Because PhilaDelia is a hot girl with a sense of humor who enjoys talking football. Is it that hard to figure out? :unsure:

Or, to quote Julia Roberts as Erin Brockovich, "They're called boobs, Ed." :lol:

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)

why do people keep posting an Eagles web show?

because it's awesome and she's, like, the hottest chick ever and she's so smart and so funny and she loves football and she's just so cool and she even set up an amazon wish list so we can send her free stuff because she's so cool. and hot. and i think i might go to philly and maybe we'll just hang out and get some cheese steaks and talk football and see what happens.

Kewl slick chick. So where r our Buffalo hotties showin the same pre n postgame enthusiasm? :)

I'm working on it ;-) I'm actually going to be introducing one of my girlfriends to the show soon, but she's from Chicago.

because it's awesome and she's, like, the hottest chick ever and she's so smart and so funny and she loves football and she's just so cool and she even set up an amazon wish list so we can send her free stuff because she's so cool. and hot. and i think i might go to philly and maybe we'll just hang out and get some cheese steaks and talk football and see what happens.

LMAO!! Speaking of hanging out, I'm curious who in this forum will be at the San Diego game on Dec 11? Just curious ;-)

I'm sorry, and maybe it's because I had a few... But what does this thread have to do with the Bills. Great, she is a energetic Philly fan. Makes a video. Why the need to post this on the wall? Are you trying to get some where? Do you think this is gonna score you some sort of brownie points?!? I'm jw, cause it seems you post her videos every week...

I'm sorry, and maybe it's because I had a few... But what does this thread have to do with the Bills. Great, she is a energetic Philly fan. Makes a video. Why the need to post this on the wall? Are you trying to get some where? Do you think this is gonna score you some sort of brownie points?!? I'm jw, cause it seems you post her videos every week...

a pretty girl ..with brains....who talks football ??....what's not to like ???

a pretty girl ..with brains....who talks football ??....what's not to like ???

Ummmm it's about the eagles! And seems very much like a poster trying to score points... Is she talking bills talk? No. Is she talking general football talk? No. It's eagles talk. Great she has eagles knowledge, which would be best served on an eagles board... Or it at most should be an otw topic

Ummmm it's about the eagles! And seems very much like a poster trying to score points... Is she talking bills talk? No. Is she talking general football talk? No. It's eagles talk. Great she has eagles knowledge, which would be best served on an eagles board... Or it at most should be an otw topic

Why do you care?

or seeing as you know all this...you could just ignore the thread and let it fall of the board like a hundred others.....but keep bumping it.