PhilaDehlia: Post Cowboys & Rap

Mark Vader

I'm sorry, and maybe it's because I had a few... But what does this thread have to do with the Bills. Great, she is a energetic Philly fan. Makes a video. Why the need to post this on the wall? Are you trying to get some where? Do you think this is gonna score you some sort of brownie points?!? I'm jw, cause it seems you post her videos every week...

Every time I have posted the videos people here have responded, and the views are fairly high. A lot higher than my movie posts, lol.

I just figured I would bring something that was fun and on the lighter side. Something to break the monotony of all the negativity on this board.

Honestly, do you just want more threads on: "Ralph is Cheap", "We Suck", "We're going to the Super Bowl", "We Suck Again", "Ralph is Cheap", "We Suck", "We're going to the Super Bowl", "We Suck Again", "Ralph is Cheap", "We Suck", "We're going to the Super Bowl", "We Suck Again", "Ralph is Cheap", "We Suck", "We're going to the Super Bowl", "We Suck Again".

Just for the record, there is a subject on the wall entitled, "TEBOW!!!". Last I saw Tim Tebow has nothing to do with the Bills, and has everything to do with the Broncos. Yet I did not see one post from you there questioning why the thread was open on this board.

Edited by Mark Vader

In 15 days, I will celebrate my third year here on TBD. I came to TBD because

of a friendship with Aussiew. I wanted to learn more about the Bills. I don't

participate on any of my teams message boards. Here's why..I got frustrated trying to

locate one and there is just way too much fun here with all of the topics!!! I enjoy

the videos.....especially the Hitler ones and EVEN this PhilaDehlia one!!!! We all have

different levels of stress in our lives and Mark's videos give us all a chance to smile,laugh and have FUN.

I plead guilty of posting "non Bills" topics...ie....Chris Cooley to IR....

and Tony Romo going to be a Dad. I did the Cooley one prior to the Redskin

game and I did the Romo one because I knew everyone would have some fun.

Edited by CowgirlsFan