Bills will wear White at home this weekend

FluffHead

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, first Scott norwood is showing up, then the Kent hull pregame tribute video, now the whiteout with white towels?

This is just setting us up for a fall.

When was the last time any team in football had a whiteout?

Loser mentality. Good thing the players and coaches don't think this way.

Ok, first Scott norwood is showing up, then the Kent hull pregame tribute video, now the whiteout with white towels?

How is a tribute to Kent Hull a setup for failure?

Just get a long sleeve white Tshirt for around $10 somewhere one size too large and wear that over your normal outfit for the weather (which is unseasonably mild anyway). If that's too much can probably find a jar of white body paint and go "commando"

i think it's neat how the team is involved and is looking for a connection with the fans on Sunday

Everyone should bring a white towel they can wave around regardless which alone could even suffice

Or wear a white tshirt over something with long sleeves, this isn't rocket science.

The Redskins last week. The Bills chased them whiteout of the stadium.

Or wear a white tshirt over something with long sleeves, this isn't rocket science.

Or just buy one from the dozens of stands that I am sure they will have selling them, which is probably at least part of the reason why they are doing a whiteout. They do it at the local high school every year, a white out, red out and a blue out-the student buy shirts for each one.

@russbrandon: #Whiteoutatheralph is in effect 50,000 white pom poms will be distributed to RWS fans for Sundays game vs. NY Jets.

Why is that not 70,000??? Oh I forgot - Ralph is CHEAP!

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

This is really making me consider getting a white jersey. My Kyle Williams is blue. Maybe this is the push I need to go ahead and get that white Fitzy jersey.

Oh the marketing genius! Ralph is cheap! ;)

@russbrandon: #Whiteoutatheralph is in effect – 50,000 white pom poms will be distributed to RWS fans for Sunday’s game vs. NY Jets.

They better not be waving those things around when the play is going on like the Steelers fans were with their towels last year. I kept telling them to put them down!

This is really making me consider getting a white jersey. My Kyle Williams is blue. Maybe this is the push I need to go ahead and get that white Fitzy jersey.

It's a sign from God (or Russ Brandon): GET A FITZ JERSEY...AND MAKE IT A WHITE ONE!!!

Come on you guys a white out is going to be sick and at home everyone will be pumped up!! I cant wait to see it I love the idea!! Lets Rock the Ralph

we have got to do this.

It will be sick. I am wearing white, regardless of my blue Jim Kelly shirt's 5-0 record