Marshawn WHO ????

T master

Man for all of us (including myself) that were thinking that letting go of Lynch may have been a big mistake SHAME ON US !!!!! :bag:

Sure i will agree that we could have used the draft pick a bit better but it is one of the best things that have happened to this team !! By letting Lynch go it allowed the new coaching staff along with every one else to finally realize that Fred Jackson is all that & a bag of chips !! :thumbsup:

I hope that they reward him with a contract fitting his out put & don't screw up !! :doh: And if Fred can show Spiller a thing or 2 while Fred is on a roll then all the better for the Bills !!! :worthy:

Go Bills !!!!!

Man for all of us (including myself) that were thinking that letting go of Lynch may have been a big mistake SHAME ON US !!!!! :bag:

Sure i will agree that we could have used the draft pick a bit better but it is one of the best things that have happened to this team !! By letting Lynch go it allowed the new coaching staff along with every one else to finally realize that Fred Jackson is all that & a bag of chips !! :thumbsup:

I hope that they reward him with a contract fitting his out put & don't screw up !! :doh: And if Fred can show Spiller a thing or 2 while Fred is on a roll then all the better for the Bills !!! :worthy:

Go Bills !!!!!

Lynch

Donte who?

Poz who? Aaron who?

Last year clearly seemed to be an year of evaluation. Chan and Buddy practically gave away the first four games figuring out that Fitz and FJ were better than Capt Checkdown and Beastmode.

Lets face it losing Poz, Donte, Maybin, Trent, and Marshawn was clearly addition by subtraction for us. I don't think we have made up the slack for Evans yet.

Edited by VADC Bills

Poz who? Aaron who?

Last year clearly seemed to be an year of evaluation. Chan and Buddy practically gave away the first four games figuring out that Fitz and FJ were better than Capt Checkdown and Beastmode.

Lets face it losing Poz, Donte, Maybin, Trent, and Marshawn was clearly addition by subtraction for us. I don't think we have made up the slack for Evans yet.

Yet.. :)

Tim-