Jets game and smack talk

Our 4th and 5th options can make alot of plays too... See Namman Roselvelt vs Giants, Nelson had 6tds last year and Chandler has proven to be a reliable target when utilized

Roosevelt has 8 catches in 7 games. Meh.

Again, not sure about Nelson and Chandler, one will have a big day most likely.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt. Theganggreen message board is bad enough. They legit think their offense is "as good as ours" and that we can only hope to win. I live in NJ, and just flat out refuse to listen to sports radio this week. On one hand I love it cause who would've thought going into the 8th game we'd have a very crucial afc east divisional match up? On the other hand, I really think I hate the Jets more than Ne lol. They really have drank the sweat from rex's sock's into utter delirium.

P.S- Also I don't get where they think they're just gonna ground and pound the Bills into submission. If anything a lot like the raiders/jets game we'll do that to them. If they beat us agreed it will have to be because of Sanchez not making mistakes against our secondary. Shaun Greene pretty much sucks. St's wise I give the edge to the Jets, but The Bills have been anything but slags on st's.

They might get that idea because we have given up 400 plus yards to 5 teams this year.

I'm really tired of Jets fans acting like they are entitled to beating us or winning the division. I'm sure they have the Bills full attention with those 2 beatdowns last season. Chan won't forget that...or how the Jets were yucking it up on the sidelines, both games. I love the Bills this week.

I'm not disagreeing with that, if you read either of my replies to the post. Jeez. :wallbash:

The Jets safeties and linebackers have to step up to stop the offense. I think they can do it, but Fitz will have to pass to his 4th or 5th options most likely.

Your missing the point....there are no "4th or 5th" options on this team......there is only the open guy.

It could well end up being Naman Roosevelt this week.

I'm really tired of Jets fans acting like they are entitled to beating us or winning the division. I'm sure they have the Bills full attention with those 2 beatdowns last season. Chan won't forget that...or how the Jets were yucking it up on the sidelines, both games. I love the Bills this week.

Realistic Jets fans know the Bills are above us in the standings and it's a pretty must win game. Of course the Bills won't forget the beatdowns, but Rex knows that too. The Jets will be ready (at least I hope). B-)

Your missing the point....there are no "4th or 5th" options on this team......there is only the open guy.

It could well end up being Naman Roosevelt this week.

I'm sure Stevie Johnson is a higher option than Roosevelt. Even you can't disagree with that.

Of course Fitz will pass to the open guy though... or the guy who appears open.

That might be because he has only been with the team for 2 active games and before that was on the practice squad? By the way....one of those catches went the distance for a touchdown.

Looking it up, he's been active in 5 games. So 8 receptions in 5 games, that's not much better tbh. And yes, the TD against the giants, I remember that one.

I could tell you to watch for Kerley as well, though I'm sure he'll be easily covered right?

Do you worry that your 0-2 coming out of the bye under Rexy?

Yes. But Rex gave the players more of a vacation the last couple of byes, this one he's given them a sense of urgency. Plus, the game after this bye is a divisional one so I'm holding out hope that Rex is focusing on the game heavily.

Ugh I cant stand him. Give me a coach that just works and wins.

As much as I hate Belicheck i always respected how he said how great you were then kicked your ass

So you prefer to be patronized first and then get your butt kicked? I don't like BB or Rex but I respect Rex more and would rather go to battle w/ him.

Looking it up, he's been active in 5 games. So 8 receptions in 5 games, that's not much better tbh. And yes, the TD against the giants, I remember that one.

I could tell you to watch for Kerley as well, though I'm sure he'll be easily covered right?

Its over 2 years jets....he wasnt' really an option last year but was active.

He has been active for two games this year.

I guess I am not not explaining it well enough.....there are no star guys on this team....even Stevie Johnston was a 7th rounder and the ONLY drafted guy.

Its about the system....not the players. You will see.

Its over 2 years jets....he wasnt' really an option last year but was active.

He has been active for two games this year.

I guess I am not not explaining it well enough.....there are no star guys on this team....even Stevie Johnston was a 7th rounder and the ONLY drafted guy.

Its about the system....not the players. You will see.

I saw one Bills game this year (living in San Diego, I don't really get their games lol).

I get it, the Bills spread the ball around. Stevie's the primary target though, I doubt you can argue that Naaman Roosevelt gets as many looks as Stevie does.