How do you deal with

dib

buttholes at work who rag on you after a Bills loss? Bad enough putting up with Dolfelons (although not so much this year) but a co-worker is all of a suddeen a Giants fan today. "My boys beat you by 3 yesterday" Since I cant punch him I replied "Why werent they 'your boys' when they lost last week" Great now I'm p!ssed all over again.

I had a mustache bet with a co-worker for the Eagles game. He had been raggin on me about how the Eagles would destroy the Bills and this and that.

Bills win and I come into work and he was clean shaven. I was piss*d too. Sorry losers can't even honor a bet.

My favorite prank is when they leave their computer unattended do this:

Screenshot their desktop and save it to the desktop.

Hide the taskbar and all icons.

Make the screenshot their wallpaper.

Haven't tried it with Windows 7, but I assume you can still do that.

My favorite prank is when they leave their computer unattended do this:

Screenshot their desktop and save it to the desktop.

Hide the taskbar and all icons.

Make the screenshot their wallpaper.

Haven't tried it with Windows 7, but I assume you can still do that.

Go to HR, file a sexual harassment complaint against him...

Combine these two: If you can get on his PC, send yourself an email that is highly inappropriate, a sexual come on, etc.

Then, go back to your PC and return the email to him saying "I've told you before, I'm not interested and you are making me very uncomfortable so I am copying the HR Director on this email". Assuming you don't really want to send to HR, just type the HR person's email out and misspell the name slightly. In his panic he won't notice the error.

Edited by KD in CT

Combine these two: If you can get on his PC, send yourself an email that is highly inappropriate, a sexual come on, etc.

Then, go back to your PC and return the email to him saying "I've told you before, I'm not interested and you are making me very uncomfortable so I am copying the HR Director on this email". Assuming you don't really want to send to HR, just type the HR person's email out and misspell the name slightly. In his panic he won't notice the error.

Escalate. Set his wallpaper as a slide show of nude pictures of yourself set inside a heart frame, then alert HR. And then when he least expects it, nail him with the old fork in the eye. When he regains vision, send him the sex tape you made with his wife and the paternity test which proves you're the father of "his" kids. If he gets mad then he's probably just a poor sport to begin with. And who really cares? He started it.

buttholes at work who rag on you after a Bills loss? Bad enough putting up with Dolfelons (although not so much this year) but a co-worker is all of a suddeen a Giants fan today. "My boys beat you by 3 yesterday" Since I cant punch him I replied "Why werent they 'your boys' when they lost last week" Great now I'm p!ssed all over again.

Loosen all the lug nuts on his tires.

Sadly, it's tough to rag on Giants fans. Not like Boston fans (I can still shut up a Pats fan with a well-placed "Billy Buckner") or Redskins fans ("Hey, remember when your quarterback head-butted a wall and knocked himself out?") or Browns fans ("Oh, you mean you're a Ravens fan?") There's just not that many painful points to being a Giants fan.

So I vote for killing them in traffic accidents.

You could always do the gas/mpg prank. For a week or two, add gas to their car while they are at work. Then for a week after, siphon gas out. They'll go from thinking they have great gas mileage, to probably taking it to the dealer wondering why it's so bad.

Escalate. Set his wallpaper as a slide show of nude pictures of yourself set inside a heart frame, then alert HR. And then when he least expects it, nail him with the old fork in the eye. When he regains vision, send him the sex tape you made with his wife and the paternity test which proves you're the father of "his" kids. If he gets mad then he's probably just a poor sport to begin with. And who really cares? He started it.

winner winner...chicken dinner...

Do you suppose it would work... without the fork in the eye?