Sam Rosen and Brian Billick

bmur66

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were horrible...sometimes were talking while plays were happening about something totally different not even paying attention...then fox kept having transmission issues...very poor overall game by fox all around...worst of the year by far

Some of the most biased announcing I have heard in awhile. Losers.

Go Bills!

Unfortunately, it seems every broadcast crew is not able to accept that the Bills have the talent to be winning. Nothing was worse than the Cincy game and Tasker was part of that broadcast team; those two made me ill.

Remember, Billick and Rosen were playing to the big city market ... that's what the NFL cares about most!

I didn't think they were overly biased. However, I did think their coverage was awful. Wrong names, the aforementioned random tangents that had nothing to do with play on the field, general discombobulation, etc. It was by far the worst coverage of a Bills game this year.

And some of the graphics..... Ugh.

Changing bills?

If they showed:

"Let's look back"

One more time, I was going to break the tv

Ya, didn't expect anything different from fox. Was just happy to see a BILLS game on tv living in the heart of cowgirl country. Got to love the NFL network, more air time to the "dog fighter" and the "dream team" losers than the winning team... Kind of like the no respect.

In the last few years I have noticed the production values for many of the Bills games have declined to amateurish levels on all the networks. They dont show replays of some controversial calls by the refs. They dont have good camera angles of a lot of plays and the announcers are NFL shills who dont dare criticize the stupid stuff the league foists on us. I watch a lot of CFL games on TSN in Canada and their production/coverage/commentary on the games is WAY better than the garbage crews the networks send for the Buffalo games. Is it any coincidence that since the Bills started sucking in 2000, that the crews sent by the networks to cover/film the games have also gone downhill?

Billick is one of the best color analysts in the biz. And Sam is one of my faves in terms of pbp. You guys take this announcer stuff too personally. They don't spend 18 hours a day at TBD, so don't expect them to cover the game like they do. The Eagles and their issues are a huge national story and Vick is always a hot-button persona. What did you expect? Them to gush over the Bills for three hours??

Billick is one of the best color analysts in the biz. And Sam is one of my faves in terms of pbp. You guys take this announcer stuff too personally. They don't spend 18 hours a day at TBD, so don't expect them to cover the game like they do. The Eagles and their issues are a huge national story and Vick is always a hot-button persona. What did you expect? Them to gush over the Bills for three hours??

the dialog was blatently Philly HOMER oriented. Little if any attempt at evenhanded reporting of the events going on. The onside kick was missed because they were showing a meaningless replay...we only saw it in replay. Worst broadcast team I have heard in years and years (50 yr Bills fan @ age 66)