Please let the Dolphins sign him...

I think he's content to sit back and wait for the perfect opportunity.

What I think he doesn't realize is that he might end up being out of sight, out of mind.

I think he was only asking 1 million. Which is not a ton for him. Perhaps the Fins expect to start Moore to see what he can do, and want a dirt cheap backup. Not a terrible plan, Moore might have something in him, but I'd go with Garrard.

Look who might be bringing his "talents" to south beach! haha Trent will not have to move far to retire the following season!

Imagine Edwards leading Miami into the Ralph... talk about reviving "squish the fish"

we can only hope...

damn

haha. Edwards (Trent) would make the other Edwards (George) look like a freaking genius. We might even get some sacks!

Funny how the tide has turned around here. Up until last year, he was beloved around here. Now people are acting as if he was always a bust and never could play football. Typical Buffalo reaction. How long until everyone turns on Fitzy and run him out of town?

I think what happened here was that everyone thought he had a lot of talent and the physical tools and intelligence necessary to be a great QB, and that he was just being ruined by the coaching staff. Then Gailey got rid of him and they started to get the idea that maybe it wasn't the coaching staff. After that, Fitzpatrick had outstanding statistics and showed us Trent's GLARING weakness that we couldn't see when he was all we watched: he takes longer than any QB in the league to find a receiver and get rid of the ball- it's painful to watch. Comparing Fitz's decision-making with Edwards' is night and day. It's just so blatant now.

Edited by BringBackFlutie

Link - Rosenfels returns to Dolphins

Rosenfels missed most of the preseason because of a blood infection he believes stems from strep throat. Hospitalized for part of August, Rosenfels was placed on injured reserve at the end of the preseason when New York was forced to cut its roster to 53 players.

Primarily a backup in 10 NFL seasons, Rosenfels is returning to one of the five franchises where he has played. Rosenfels, 33, was with the Dolphins from 2002 to 2005 before signing with the Houston Texans.

Rosenfels was chosen over two fellow journeymen (Brodie Croyle and Trent Edwards) who had Tuesday workouts with the Dolphins.

Should be good for two Bills wins...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

Actually the fan base turned on him long before that.

I was one of the Edwards supporters, but in the end it just didn't work out.

What I find to be more disturbing is the continuous ragging on this guy from some of the fans here.

He's no longer with the Bills. Move on already.

maybe because he was a total fraud and could care so little about the fans that he never once played a game where he went deep, or even down the middle for that matter, just kept dumpin it off and pretending to look downfield and then saying,"we called those plays, they just werent there." ya they were never there w trent, niether were touchdowns or wins for that matter.

Funny how the tide has turned around here. Up until last year, he was beloved around here. Now people are acting as if he was always a bust and never could play football. Typical Buffalo reaction. How long until everyone turns on Fitzy and run him out of town?

About 3 stinker games and they'll be calling for Thigpen.

Sage Rosenfels led the Fins to a comeback from 21-0 down against the Bills in 2005.

Somehow I'm just not seeing the relevance of 2005 to the current Bills team.

Can't quite put my finger it, but something must have been different back then.

Damn, if only I could think of what is was...

post-2970-069479300 1317937827_thumb.jpg

Garrard is actually, He wants 1 million and the Dolphins want to pay the league Min... backup plans includes :Jake Delhomme, Brodie Croyle and Trent Edwards :lol:

JP Losman and Rob johnson are available too

Im glad theyre too cheap to pay Garrard $1mm, which actually isn't much by NFL standards. He's better than Henne or anyone else being discussed, and could fit into Fins wildcat DNA, which appears the only offense their HC understands

Somehow I'm just not seeing the relevance of 2005 to the current Bills team.

Can't quite put my finger it, but something must have been different back then.

Damn, if only I could think of what is was...

Not saying it is the same... just noting that Bills fans should not be first in line to mock Sage Rosenfels....