NFL TV map, week 5

FluffHead

It sucks that we are considered the Blackout market for the Bills yet wont be getting the game televised locally. However one of my buddies lives on literally the second road from the break in games so I will be able to catch the Bills game on tv no cpu feed for me!

:beer:

edit: btw thanks for posting this each week. The group I get together with lives all over the borders of this map and it really helps decide where we are able to watch the game.

Edited by section122

Syracuse gets Seattle at Giants, or Tennessee at Pittsburgh. I can't believe those games are considered to be more compelling than Philadelphia at Buffalo. I would watch the Giants game in hopes of seeing the Giants get their butts kicked, but Seattle won't be capable of doing that. I could watch NASCAR, but it's at Kansas which is probably going to end up being a fuel mileage race. Sounds like a nice autumn hike in the woods for me!

It sucks that we are considered the Blackout market for the Bills yet wont be getting the game televised locally. However one of my buddies lives on literally the second road from the break in games so I will be able to catch the Bills game on tv no cpu feed for me!

:beer:

edit: btw thanks for posting this each week. The group I get together with lives all over the borders of this map and it really helps decide where we are able to watch the game.

No problem. If you don't wanna wait for my post, that website has the map up every Tuesday afternoon

Syracuse gets Seattle at Giants, or Tennessee at Pittsburgh. I can't believe those games are considered to be more compelling than Philadelphia at Buffalo. I would watch the Giants game in hopes of seeing the Giants get their butts kicked, but Seattle won't be capable of doing that. I could watch NASCAR, but it's at Kansas which is probably going to end up being a fuel mileage race. Sounds like a nice autumn hike in the woods for me!

From what I remember growing up in Syracuse, the network the teams are normally on determines whether they show the Giants or Bills. IE when the Giants are hosting an AFC team on CBS, they will show the Bills game instead...

But apparently the #1 FOX team is somehow doing Hawks-Giants so maybe that's a more marquee matchup than I think it is. :blink:

Memo to CBS: No one on the east coast or New England gives a :censored: about Pittsburgh. They suck this year anyway, so please stop putting them on every :censored: week.

Then again, that's probably the best matchup among the CBS early games.... :sick:

Just hope the Providence FOX keeps with Bills-Iggles.

Edited by UConn James

Awesome...amazingly the game will be broadcast in Miami!!

but in West Palm Beach it's Giants all the time or Steelers (the Rooneys are here) when it's not fish time. The Bills only appear when playing the Dolphins.