• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No blood for bratwurst

Vendors lied and hot dogs died!

It matters not where you find OWS these days, they are clearly out to do one thing; and as soon as they all figure out what that one thing is, they'll let you know.

But in the meantime, let's piss on hot dogs, crap on cop cars, push old ladies down some stairs and and put a bunch of small entrepreneurs out of business. Power to the 99%!!!

Hmmm...it seems some pages ago in this thread I said this would end poorly for Democrats, and that Republicans are loving OWS.

The retard finale is yet to come:

Bloomberg will start realizing that he's going to be on the losing end of this and some event will make him feel like he has to do something immediate

Of course, that will spark an overreaction by him, and, will involve taking the leash off the NYPD...who are already highly annoyed by these people

The cops will go Chuck Norris, and the nuts will respond violently

all hell will break lose, and the campaign commercial producers will have a field day showing Obama's speech supporting these tools juxtaposed(hehe take that scarf-wearing grad students) with whatever is on youtube.

It's a schit sandwich, and Bloomberg/the Democrats will have to eat it all, with a side of fried used tampons.

Good thing George Soros dropped what is it? $500k on these people? :lol: Soros just provided the entire production costs and most of the content of the Republican Nominee's first set of campaign commercials for free! The rest of the content will be gleaned from CSPAN. So basically, the Republican will have to spend very little, and get a bunch of killer ads out of the deal--> Thanks, George!

Once again, if you want something done beyond your wildest expectation, put the far-left in charge of doing the opposite. :lol:

(Edit: the only way this doesn't happen is if something truly tragic happens, and it would be in bad taste to use it. However, if something truly tragic happens, the campaign commercial won't be necessary, and would be even worse for Obama/Democrats)

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The Occupiers Are Blaming The Wrong People.

“It’s not the greedy Wall Street bankers who destroyed these people’s hopes. It’s the virtueocracy itself.

It’s the people who constructed a benefit-heavy entitlement system whose costs can no longer be sustained.

It’s the politicians and union leaders who made reckless pension promises that are now bankrupting cities and states.

It’s the socially progressive policy-makers in the U.S. who declared that everyone, even those with no visible means of support, should be able to own a home with no money down, courtesy of their government. . .

. The Occupiers are right when they say our system of wealth redistribution is broken. But they’re wrong about what broke it.”

- Margaret Wente

I like the double standard -- they can record others, but others shouldn't record the OWS people.

http://www.pixiq.com/article/occupy-san-diego-activists-attack-woman-recording-them

This one's hilarious too -- especially when you get past the crazy bandana guy to the guy flipping off the camera and saying, ""My mom has an MBA and I have a $400k house, don't talk to me like I'm trash." :lol:

http://www.pixiq.com/article/occupy-portland-protester-turns

I like the double standard -- they can record others, but others shouldn't record the OWS people.

http://www.pixiq.com/article/occupy-san-diego-activists-attack-woman-recording-them

This one's hilarious too -- especially when you get past the crazy bandana guy to the guy flipping off the camera and saying, ""My mom has an MBA and I have a $400k house, don't talk to me like I'm trash." :lol:

http://www.pixiq.com/article/occupy-portland-protester-turns

"Invasion of privacy Brah!"

"You drop bombs on me!"

This movement is quickly turning into a nightmare.

That guy has got to be in his 40s. Why is he bragging about his mom? And if he has a $400K home, which puts him in the 1%, why the hell is he hanging out with the people who hate him? Very odd.

Good thing George Soros dropped what is it? $500k on these people? :lol: Soros just provided the entire production costs and most of the content of the Republican Nominee's first set of campaign commercials for free! The rest of the content will be gleaned from CSPAN. So basically, the Republican will have to spend very little, and get a bunch of killer ads out of the deal--> Thanks, George!

Let me know when you find that link that proves your innuendo...like this one...

Soros

Edited by TPS

Let me know when you find that link that proves your innuendo...like this one...

Soros

Still doesn't take away his title as one of the biggest slime f** on the planet. If he and his funds would actually practice what he preaches, then maybe the title would be taken off. But please, only a naive reporter would believe that his views on bank "bailouts" and recapitalizations aren't 120% self serving. BTW, what's his definition of banks lending at "attractive rates?" Is a sub 4% mortgage too high in his book? Libor at sub 1%?

I read the other day that at a New Orleans OWS rally, they found a guy who had been dead in his tent for at least two days. Seriously.

Protesters became suspicious when the guys decomposing body helped clean up the air around them.

Oakland mayor Jean Quan has so !@#$ed this thing up. The cops went crazy that one night and now she has become a huge chicken **** with allowing this crap to continue. I can't believe our "leaders" are allowing these people to break the law like this. As we call SF the city of unenforced laws I see that lack of backbone is found in most of our "leaders". It is illegal to camp in public spaces isn't it? :unsure:

I read the other day that at a New Orleans OWS rally, they found a guy who had been dead in his tent for at least two days. Seriously.

Protesters became suspicious when the guys decomposing body helped clean up the air around them.

Its been 2 months of their stupid experiment and the only thing these idiots have proven is, that without adult supervision they will turn US cities into Zimbabwe.

Edited by Jauronimo