Aaron maybin

Glamslam

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He made a terrific play where he showed great instinct for forcing a turnover. Why can't people accept this and move on? It was our choice to draft him in Rd1 not his.

Because it wasn't all that terrific. He wast waltzed completely out of the play by Ferguson. It was Falco's Bledsoe like running that allowed him to make the play. The strange thing is Flacco looked at him. It was almost as if Flacco thought 'not to worry, its just Aaron Maybin'.

Because it wasn't all that terrific. He wast waltzed completely out of the play by Ferguson. It was Falco's Bledsoe like running that allowed him to make the play. The strange thing is Flacco looked at him. It was almost as if Flacco thought 'not to worry, its just Aaron Maybin'.

Lol. I watched the Jets-Ravens game last night too. There was nothing terrific about Maybin's plays.

I find it ironic that when maybin was on our team we couldn't get rid of him fast enough and now that he is gone we still have to hear about him. Why must I still read about our worst draft pick ever? I'd really just like to turn the page. And I need all of you to help. NO MORE Maybin threads!!!

Since when does Ferguson play for the Ravens?

Can't believe the vitriol towards maybin. If merriman made that same play you'd all be singing his praises and calling nix a genius for finding us a badly needed edge rusher and difference maker. AND YOU ALL KNOW IT.

Can't believe I'm defending maybin either. Yes the silly posts trying to cheapen the play have gotten than bad

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Gentlemen, if you able, watch it at 12.28 in the first quarter and watch Maybin. Even the commentators were laughing at him on the replay. Yesterday was a tough day but I must have watched that clip about 40 times and I am in hysterics.

Sad part about the play is that McKinnie has zero lateral movement and Maybin actually had Mount beat, and all it took was an arm push to slam Maybin into the ground.

Can't believe the vitriol towards maybin. If merriman made that same play you'd all be singing his praises and calling nix a genius for finding us a badly needed edge rusher and difference maker. AND YOU ALL KNOW IT.

Can't believe I'm defending maybin either. Yes the silly posts trying to cheapen the play have gotten than bad

lol wrong. a kindergardener could've made the play. whether or not you think us bills fans have a desire to diminish maybin's sack/fumble is irrelevant. the bottomline is that there was nothing to it. flacco ran like a wounded giraffe in maybin's direction and the ball was knocked loose.

Didn't you hear? Jets and ravens made a rare inter game trade after the 1st qtr sending brick to the ravens for their 2012 2nd rounder. The Ryan harbaugh handshake after the game made it official.

lol wrong. a kindergardener could've made the play. whether or not you think us bills fans have a desire to diminish maybin's sack/fumble is irrelevant. the bottomline is that there was nothing to it. flacco ran like a wounded giraffe in maybin's direction and the ball was knocked loose.

Youre out of your mind. Maybin caught him from behind and made a great play on the ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ektJ9dmthBQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If maybins sack doesn't count because the LT initially directed him up field but he was able to stay on his feet, turn it back and use speed to sack the qb from behind than about half of Bruce smith's sacks didn't count either

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Didn't you hear? Jets and ravens made a rare inter game trade after the 1st qtr sending brick to the ravens for their 2012 2nd rounder. The Ryan harbaugh handshake after the game made it official.

Youre out of your mind. Maybin caught him from behind and made a great play on the ball

youtube.com/watch?v=ektJ9dmthBQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If maybins sack doesn't count because the LT initially directed him up field but he was able to stay on his feet, turn it back and use speed to sack the qb from behind than about half of Bruce smith's sacks didn't count either

Nobody is saying the sack doesn't count, it does count.

But the sack didn't happen because of Maybin's "outstanding" abilities or athleticism.

As it has been already pointed out, Maybin was so far removed from the play, if it wasn't for Bart Scott flushing Flacco out of the pocket, Maybin never gets the opportunity to make that play. He was persistent, I will give that.

"High Motor" Maybin.

Since I copied the name in the 10th post of this thread and assumed he was right. :wallbash::blush:

So it was probably McKinnie. Does it really matter? Whoever it was has less game the Ferguson and still manhandled Maybin

Rex Ryan is twice the defensive mind that George Edwards is. If the Jets can get production from Joe McKnight on defense, a running back, then I think that they can get something out of Maybin. Ryan isn't worried about how big someone is. He just tries to put his players in position to use what abilities they have and make plays.