The "optimism" thread

SoggyHog

I'll start:

Against a good pass-rushing defense, we held them to "1" sack. I know, lots of pressures but only one sack. Two on the year. Also, Bryan Scott is a Heads-Up player. And I'm not a big Scott fan.....

The Bills are fine. We would have won this game, probably by 10+ points, had the officials called it cleanly. That is even with playing a little flat.

Out Offense had trouble getting going, but our D was there to bail us out, point-wise.

The Bengals didnt beat us today, the refs did. We'll use this as motivation coming back home next week.

i'll take this loss because it was a good time for a "don't let the hype getcha" game. hopefully now we can get some focus back and put that damn chip back on our shoulder. now that everyone will be saying "see, the bills really do suck" our boys can go out and play pissed and prove everyone wrong again. they didn't seem to have the swagger today, but i am optimistic we'll get it back in time for kickoff next weekend!

Next week DeSean Jackson will destroy us! But today, we looked out of sync and I didn't see that swag today.. But we win this game regardless of what anyone think, that call on SJ was the deciding factor for us our defense was asleep in the 2nd half today, and had no hope and stopping the Bengals.

The Bills are a better team than this. Look at the last 3 weeks. You DON'T do that unless you are a good team. They had a bad game today. That's all. Bell was the only injury and he still walked off the field. Good!

The Bills are fine. We would have won this game, probably by 10+ points, had the officials called it cleanly. That is even with playing a little flat.

Out Offense had trouble getting going, but our D was there to bail us out, point-wise.

The Bengals didnt beat us today, the refs did. We'll use this as motivation coming back home next week.

jesus christ. the stevie "drop" was as bad a call as i've seen, but seriously? did you miss the 2nd half when a rookie threw for 180 yards, shredding our D? the bengals !@#$ing beat us, and they beat us good. you CANNOT afford to lose games like this if you expect to make the playoffs. it's as if last week never happened.

Cincy is a good team. They have handed Titans their only loss. And the Raiders are a solid team as evident by their win against the Jets. So we lost on the road to a decent team after getting jobbed by the ref- I will take 3-1. The future is looking bright