White Hots

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My uncle who lives in Rochester mailed me (in Tennessee) six packs of Zweigle's white hots last week... life is good! :thumbsup:

Pop open whites I cooked them on the grill for friends from denver and cleveland and they were out of there minds.

Edited by Thirty Year Fan

If you swing by Zweigles in Rochester, you can buy on the cheap. My wife and I have swung by there twice when we were in the area and only paid penny's on the dollar when we bought in bulk.

All our friends here in Minneapolis started buying online from them too. White hots and red hots, all skinless or the pop open!

However, the best dogs are still Sahlen's.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Man gotta say I love the Zweigles! Was never able to find them here in Orlando until recently when I drove by a small burger joint and saw the sign in the window. Just about caused a wreck in doin a u-turn but man it was worth it. Even have my wife whoose from Mich. hooked on them. :thumbsup:

Hoffmans anyone? By far the best hot dog imo and I prefer reds to whites but whites are good early in the morning as I've always likened them to breakfast sausage tasting.

Hoffmans?!?! What are you - from SYRACUSE???

NEVER!!!! It's Zweigle's. Do you hear me? ZWEIGLE'S!!!

Hoffmans?!?! What are you - from SYRACUSE???

NEVER!!!! It's Zweigle's. Do you hear me? ZWEIGLE'S!!!

Very near I'm from auburn actually... I guess we will tastefully disagree but zweigles are nowhere near as good!

As for the hebrew nats reference I always laugh I believe there slogan is a hot dog from a higher authority.

Very near I'm from auburn actually... I guess we will tastefully disagree but zweigles are nowhere near as good!

As for the hebrew nats reference I always laugh I believe there slogan is a hot dog from a higher authority.

laught all you want at their slogan, but their hotdogs do honestly taste like they are from a higher authority

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Man gotta say I love the Zweigles! Was never able to find them here in Orlando until recently when I drove by a small burger joint and saw the sign in the window. Just about caused a wreck in doin a u-turn but man it was worth it. Even have my wife whoose from Mich. hooked on them. :thumbsup:

Where? I live two hours south of there but will make the trip for a Zweigles hot dog.

Zweiges red or white can't go wrong. Score the sides with a knife and grill. Best consumed with cold beer.