So I'm in Las Vegas

Assquatch

I have one day left of my business trip and the "business" part is all but over. What should I be sure to see in my one remaining day?

Today I covered from the MGM Grand to Harrah's but without a real plan I'm sure I missed a lot. Absolutely loved the fountains at the Bellagio.

I have one day left of my business trip and the "business" part is all but over. What should I be sure to see in my one remaining day?

Today I covered from the MGM Grand to Harrah's but without a real plan I'm sure I missed a lot. Absolutely loved the fountains at the Bellagio.

There's a pirate battle at Treasure Island (sorry, TI). I didn't get to see it last time I was there because it was too windy. :(

Call the number on one of those twenty cards that those mexican guys gave shoved in your face. :thumbsup:

...soooo annoying. When there are like 5 of them all standing on the same corner and I just refused the card from your 4 friends, what makes you think I'll take yours Mr. 5thOneInLine?

And they're not all guys. One fugly mexican toadwoman tried to hand me one. I asked if it was her number on there but she just looked at me all confused. No habla I'd imagine.

Edited by Assquatch

...soooo annoying. When there are like 5 of them all standing on the same corner and I just refused the card from your 4 friends, what makes you think I'll take yours Mr. 5thOneInLine?

And they're not all guys. One fugly mexican toadwoman tried to hand me one. I asked if it was her number on there but she just looked at me all confused. No habla I'd imagine.

When I was in Vegas over the summer, I got so pissed at these people that I would walk directly at them, hoping they wouldn't move and I could plow them over. Unfortunately, they moved out of the way every time.

The only thing that comes of this is that a significant amount of litter ends up on the sidewalk from the tourists who take one, and then immediately throw it to the ground when they see what it is.

When I was in Vegas over the summer, I got so pissed at these people that I would walk directly at them, hoping they wouldn't move and I could plow them over. Unfortunately, they moved out of the way every time.

The only thing that comes of this is that a significant amount of litter ends up on the sidewalk from the tourists who take one, and then immediately throw it to the ground when they see what it is.

By law they aren't allowed to touch you, hence they move out of your way.