NBC Sunday Night Flex Scheduling

Hsp08

Selfishly, I hate late/prime time games. But it's great to see the Bills get some recognition. If we keep playing like this we'll definitely get some night games next year, and we'll see about schedule changes this year...

Go Bills!

If things continue look for the Bills/Jets game to be flexed on NBC in November. They play on a day when the KC Chiefs are scheduled for Sunday Night football. NO way they don't flex that out.

Then I fully expect the last game of the season, Bills @ Pats, to be flexed.

PTR

I remember when we had our Sunday game against the Pats flexed to the night game. We got humiliated on prime time 55-14. It was beyond ugly. I think Moss scored 3 times in the first quarter....

But that demon has been slayed!

I know it is way too early, but wouldn't be sweet to see our Bills on primetime again! Sorry, I should just live the dream, week to week :-)

If we continue to win we'll definitely get flexed in there at the end of the year. Especially if continue to score points at this rate... lets face it, the Bills are exciting to watch right now! Fitzy is slinging the ball all over the place, Freddie is running wild. It's mayhem out there!