bill billicheck postgame presser

DaveinElma

Coach your face was really red today can you tell us why?

I was trying to call a time out

But your face went from red to inflamed red and you looked livid.

Trying fo call a timeout what don't you get about that?

Coach was this a tanning booth session that went on too long?

Dont kbow I was trying to call a time out

Coach your face is turning beet red again. You better get that checked out.

I was trying to call a timeout.

LOL

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Doesnt have a whole lot to say eh?

Seemed like Pats media didn't have a lot of questions to ask either.

I could hear a lot of <crickets> between questions.

For example, why didn't anyone ask him how Scott Chandler went uncovered in the endzone, given his performance in the first 2 games?

Edited by Hopeful

It is just icing on the cake. He clearly did not want to call that timeout. He lost 15 seconds because the play clock would have started at 25 secondss rather than 40 seconds because of the review. That's to bad Bill. The refs forced him to call T.O. because he was delaying the game in my opinion.

Also he just looks like a fat confused old man who has lost his touch in the press conference.

I sure would have liked to see a Brady/Branch interview like last week. Did you see the one after the win against the Chargers? Oh, out right smiles, bragging, laughing. I like the modest interviews the Bills have been giving, laughing if something funny is stead but going back to the business of the discussion. Chan, keep em' all level headed and straight. Keep focused players.

I like Brady's better. It includes such gems as "We'll go back to work and see if we can play better next week," "I've got to wait and see the tape," " Hopefully we'll learn from it, move on...," "It's football. It's a few plays here or there," "It's tough to overcome as many mistakes as we did."

Only things missing are "We had a good week of practice" and "It's hard to win in the NFL." :lol: