Bills v Pats gameday thread

Beerball

Did they just get charged a time out because it was the only alternative to a delay of game?

The clock was going to restart after the review anyways since he was tackled inbounds at the 1.

They were going to call a timeout regardless.

Belichick was either trying to con the stripes into not starting the clock after the review or trying to lobby that Jackson had actually scored.

Just the last throes of a desperate man!!!

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I've had an uneventful life but this has to rank as one of the best days ever.

At a bar in downtown manhattan with 6 obnoxious pats fans behind me.

I'm loud as hell after every Brady pick, ocho drop, belli red face whining, eveything not giving them an inch.

After the FG I turn around and they are completely stone faced with a tv over their head showing bills up by 3 and clock at 0:00.

Priceless.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Maybe I've had an uneventful life but this has to rank as one of the best days ever.

At a bar in downtown manhattan with 6 obnoxious pats fans behind me.

I'm loud as he'll after way Brady pick, ocho drop, belli red face whining, eveything not giving them an inch.

After the FG I turn around and they are completely stone faced with a tv over their head showing bills up by 3 and clock at 0:00.

Priceless.

Rock on Joe!!!!

The clock was going to restart after the review anyways since he was tackled inbounds at the 1.

They were going to call a timeout regardless.

Belichick was either trying to con the stripes into not starting the clock after the review or trying to lobby that Jackson had actually scored.

Just the last throes of a desperate man!!!

Exactly. The clock would have started, so he needed a time out there anyway.