Bills v Pats gameday thread

Beerball

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still in shock over how well they played today. 4 INT against Brady? That just does not happen. Coming back from a 21 point hole against the Pats? That just does not happen. A Bills QB with 370 yards passing? That just does not happen.

I'm sorry, I know it's early but I'm all in. This year is finally the real deal.

Don't worry everyone will talk about how we got lucky on ESPN and CBS and whatever.

We are the underdogs every sunday. Let's keep that and let our opponents fear it.

Yeah, it'll all be about Brady had a bad day, thus we won. Whatever, the Bills now know they can beat anyone! Hopefully we just keep getting better - winning is infectious...

Yeah, it'll all be about Brady had a bad day, thus we won. Whatever, the Bills now know they can beat anyone! Hopefully we just keep getting better - winning is infectious...

Hernandez was out...Chung was out...their RT was out...blah blah blah whatever. Welker had the game of his life and we still won.

I wanna know if someone (chan, dave) took over for defensive play calling in the second half cuz that was a completely different defense if you ask me.

I know pretty much all the picks were tip drill picks but still. They were on a mission after the first half.

I was so excited I about threw my iPad across the room!! My husband ran around the house screaming and our dogs thought we were under some sort of attack so they ran for cover!! It feels great to be a Bills fan today!!

The Bills make me want to shout!!

I am still in shock over how well they played today. 4 INT against Brady? That just does not happen. Coming back from a 21 point hole against the Pats? That just does not happen. A Bills QB with 370 yards passing? That just does not happen.

I'm sorry, I know it's early but I'm all in. This year is finally the real deal.

Actually, we're only in year 2 of the 3 year plan.

This team will be better next year.

But in the meantime, I'm not putting any restrictions on my expectations.

I wanna know if someone (chan, dave) took over for defensive play calling in the second half cuz that was a completely different defense if you ask me.

I know pretty much all the picks were tip drill picks but still. They were on a mission after the first half.

The Bills weathered the initial storm.

We took their best shot and they couldn't knock us out.

As I said upthread, I think the Bills needed to adjust to the level of play that the CHEATERS*** brought.

Once we adjusted, it was a different game.

We got better as the game went on.

They shot their wad in the first half.

I was so excited I about threw my iPad across the room!! My husband ran around the house screaming and our dogs thought we were under some sort of attack so they ran for cover!! It feels great to be a Bills fan today!!

The Bills make me want to shout!!

You need better dogs. :D

I just watched the entire postgame show and the only mention of the game is one guy saying the Pat's D is god awful and then Cower saying the Bills are great.

That was Boomer Esiason saying the Lions are for real and the Pats defense is bad. What a jerk.

Are they totally ignoring this game on the postgame show on CBS or what?

They probably get errant score reporting all the time and assume it is erroneous.

By the way the last series was a coach trying to win instead of trying not to lose. Only stating it here because it was not something were used to seeing in recent bills history.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

WTF cares what Boomer says. This Bills team has heart. And after 15 miserably excruciating losses and going into every NE game "knowing we were gonna lose" We BROKE THE DAMN STREAK. We're 3-0 and as of week 3 The AFC EAST RUNS THROUGH WESTERN NY!!!! :beer:

That was Boomer Esiason saying the Lions are for real and the Pats defense is bad. What a jerk.

Boomer's last memory of the Bills is still looking up and seeing Bruce about to knock him into the Middle Ages.

I still smile when I think about that.

two things:

1) Horrible announcing. For example, the bills were in the middle of a 27-0 run, and the announcers were saying without a hint of irony "that's the thing about the Patriots, they dont' get phased - they just keep coming at you" as if they were rolling over the bills after a random touchdown.

2) Anybody notice Brady give up on the Florence int - he clearly could have made contact with him and very possible stopped the touchdown but he completely gave up.

two things:

1) Horrible announcing. For example, the bills were in the middle of a 27-0 run, and the announcers were saying without a hint of irony "that's the thing about the Patriots, they dont' get phased - they just keep coming at you" as if they were rolling over the bills after a random touchdown.

2) Anybody notice Brady give up on the Florence int - he clearly could have made contact with him and very possible stopped the touchdown but he completely gave up.

Smart play by him cuz Byrd was running in with Florence ready to lay the boom on him.... kinda wish he woulda anyways.