Bills v Pats gameday thread

Beerball

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I didn't think we had a chance to beat these jackwagons; my hope was that we could stay within 2 scores and be competitive.

It's still not pretty but I'm much happier than I was an hour ago.

Heavy dose of Freddy after the half, get a score & go from there.

In other news, take a look at the scores and stats of some of the other games. The Giants are beating Philly; Minnesota is blowing out Detroit; Cam Newton is playing poorly; and Brees is playing poorly. We're not necessarily worse than the (very strong) Lions, and Fitzpatrick looks like a legit top-5 QB so far, with Stafford, Newton, Vick, and Brees all having significantly worse games.

Geez, I thought it was because he had a timeout to waste with no time on the clock. :) Was was he gonna do, save it for next week?

Belli knows hes dealing with a smart cookie in chan, that hes seen things. Confident coach doesn't bother with icing before half on a 38 yarder.

This should be a balls out 2nd half

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Down 11 going into the half . . . second half is our best game . . . this is very doable.

We have to get at Brady. Merriman came close but we need to go in and put Brady on the turf. I see pressure on Brady that as the key to the game.

Looking forward to seeing what adjustments Chan makes after the half.

Drops are gonna happen and hopefully we got them out of our system.

OLine looks good

Interceptions hurt, but with a opening drive score, we can make that hurt minimal.

Need to blitz more. We aren't getting any pressure with our from 3 or 4 and man isn't really slowing them down. Drop into zone and put a hit on Brady.

Run the ball more. Keep Brady and the tempo of the Pats off the field.

It ain't over yet

The Cheaters* played near flawlessly knowing that they had to bury us to have a chance.

They didn't bury us. They gave us their best shot and we're still standing.

Let's see what we do on the opening drive. Against the cheating Cheaters*.

We'll have to outplay them by a wide margin because the refs are gonna continue to side with the Cheaters*.