If We Beat The Patriots This Week

To directly answer your question.....no. But I think it certainly would push us into the top ten...possibly into the top 5. I'm sure the idiots who create these stupid power rankings will attribute the Bills win to the Patriots just having a bad game or something like that. I could also see these folks making excuses for the Patriots because they are so banged up. You know, "if the Pats had Hernandez, Koppen, Chung, etc... they surely would have beaten the Bills."

No, but probably to 7 or 8 IMO. Reasoning would be "they beat a bad Chiefs team, were the beneficiaries of some questionable calls against Oakland, and beat a depleted Pats* squad" yada, yada, yada. I don't think we are the best team in the NFL by any means personally, but I know for sure that we are MUCH IMPROVED and I'll take that for now. :thumbsup:

I highly doubt it and we wouldn't deserve it, yet. The Chiefs suck and we beat the Raiders, but that could have easily gone the other way. If we beat the Pats everyone will be forced to take us seriously though!

The real question is what happens to all of the people that said we would only win 2 games all year? I mean if we win our first 3 some heads might explode!

It depends on how we win, if we roll 40 points to their 10 then I think it's right near the top. Close game but we win, top 10. A close loss puts us in the mid teens & if we got killed, somewhere near 20.

I think that we win by 14 going away, NE secondary sucks & has played terrible this season. There is no possum is playing terrible during the regular season.

You know how some people here on TSW go over to other team's message boards before a game and point out how completely delusional their fans are? Yeah, Patriots* fans are doing that with this thread.

Let's be consistent here. I think power rankings are worthless when the Bills are ranked low and I think they are worthless when we are ranked high. I guess they're nice to look at but they are beyond meaningless.

And hopefully this week will end some of our fans insecurity about Buffalo (FAs won't come here, ESPN hates us). In fact, as the biggest homer on this site, I'm getting sick of the attention we're getting. I like being under the radar. This is great but it seems a little much for week 3.