Jackson annoyed by contract

Beerball

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand him being upset.

But he should understand the Bills stance.

They are wanting to see him keep producing the rest of the year. i am sure he will get a nice offer from them.

Fred is also over 30 years old, that is old for RB. Not saying he wont get paid, but he will have to be reasonable.

Dont think he is getting a huge contract from anyone. Maybe 4-5mil a year for 3 years. History shows that RBs production drops off fast somewhere over 30. it is crazy, but go look at Thurmans drop off at age 31.

They are wanting to see him keep producing the rest of the year. i am sure he will get a nice offer from them.

Fred is also over 30 years old, that is old for RB. Not saying he wont get paid, but he will have to be reasonable.

Dont think he is getting a huge contract from anyone. Maybe 4-5mil a year for 3 years. History shows that RBs production drops off fast somewhere over 30. it is crazy, but go look at Thurmans drop off at age 31.

The bills stance is, or was anyway, lets see what CJ does this season before going overboard with Fred Jackson.

Pay the man Ralph, damn :wallbash:

screw the above statement

pay the man

if he starts sucking, all you really lose is the guaranteed money

hes a large reason why we won last sunday

Please explain.

Annoyed. That's all.

It's rare when I agree completely with the Big Cat, but I do here.

It doesn't at all mean anything. It could be a precise explanation of the only newsworthy element of the interview.

Sometimes, sure, reporters take words or sentences out of context and it's extremely misleading. It happens all the time. But seeing an article like the one we just read doesn't "mean" anything, and especially doesn't mean that whenever you see one word like that, it's misleading or a lie.

It's very likely, in this case, not only the word Jackson used, but the very best, and most accurate word to describe what he's feeling. I would bet $10,000 on it in fact, because I heard elsewhere the exact same thing.

I'm getting a little annoyed at hearing how annoyed Fred is all the time. Seriously!

Shut your mouth and play.

I'm a little annoyed by these "shut up and play" posts.

Dude is being the "good soldier" and going out and getting it done. He signed a back up contract, outplayed it becoming the starter for the last 2 years beating out 2 first rounders, and guys like you tell him to shut up and take what he gets.

And don't give me this bull **** about honoring the contract he signed. If the he underperformed they'd have cut him outright. That sword cuts both ways. -see David Garrard