Good news if we ever force the Cheatriots to punt

richNjoisy

It took 8 years but karma is a B. Thats what they get for cheating all those years! A hurt punter. They may as well forfeit right now. Theres only like 10 guys in the entire world who can punt a football. What are they going to do fourth down now? What a bunch of @#$holes. Our former pro bowl punter will kick circles around them. Warm up the bus cause this one is over.

New England Patriots P Zoltan Mesko (undisclosed) suffered an undisclosed injury

in the third quarter in Week 2 and it is unknown if he will be available for Week 3.

source is kffl.com

I never thought I'd see anything more ambiguous than the Sabres' "upper/lower body injury" reports. How the hell do the Patriots get away with reporting injuries as "undisclosed"?

I never thought I'd see anything more ambiguous than the Sabres' "upper/lower body injury" reports. How the hell do the Patriots get away with reporting injuries as "undisclosed"?

I sprained my undisclosed once, took me months to recuperate.

At least they've been honest enough to report Brady as 'probable' with a shoulder problem every game for the past six years.

I was wondering why Belicheat* went for it on that 4th & 4 and ahead by 6 in the 4th quarter - I thought to myself, 'I know he's* an arrogant f__, but he's* not an idiot!

(It almost bit him* in the ass* - Brady* threw an incomplete, but SD fumbled it back on their attempt to capitalize)

Link - With Zoltan Mesko injured, the Patriots are weighing their options at punter