Who is watching the Charlie Sheen roast tonight?

BillsPride12

I mostly watched the show for Jon Cryer anyway.

I hope that AK can at least hold his own... but I'm not worried as far as the writing. They're going to have a lot of fun with this.

CS's little speech at the Emmy's last night was such bottled crap. I guess he's learned that he's not going to work ever again unless he at least says he has no hard feelings and wishes the show well before he does his 8-balls and lays with whores.

Only half.

I watched this thing on DVR this morning..and there was some really funny parts..and some really bad..but overall enjoyed it.

Part I did not like was that i did not know who half the people were...and it made me feel very old and out of touch. The Steve O dude, the gu in Ghadafi uniform, the two women, the tall white comic and the fat black comic...i just had never heard of these people...guess my kids are right..i am old and outof touch :angry::bag:

i watched 2 and a half men and thought it was hilarious. The character Ashton Kutcher was playing was pretty funny..not sure if it can sustain for a long time, but it was good...and they treated the charlie sheen character better than i thought they would.

of course i fell asleep before the roast, so i gotta watch that tonight

I watched this thing on DVR this morning..and there was some really funny parts..and some really bad..but overall enjoyed it.

Part I did not like was that i did not know who half the people were...and it made me feel very old and out of touch. The Steve O dude, the gu in Ghadafi uniform, the two women, the tall white comic and the fat black comic...i just had never heard of these people...guess my kids are right..i am old and outof touch :angry::bag:

That's how they always are. The comedians are usually the same people each time, but they've had to mix it up a bit recently. Jeff Ross (Ghadafi) was really the only one who is there for all of the roasts and there's no reason to know who he is either unless you watch all of these roasts.

I only watched the second half, but thank god I got to see Shatner (because Comedy Central won't re-air this 75 times this week).

i watched 2 and a half men and thought it was hilarious. The character Ashton Kutcher was playing was pretty funny..not sure if it can sustain for a long time, but it was good...and they treated the charlie sheen character better than i thought they would.

of course i fell asleep before the roast, so i gotta watch that tonight

I thought it was pretty good too. You could tell that they didn't want to come out looking like they wanted to attack and destroy Sheen, just come up with a comedic way of writing off one of the main characters of the show while trying to do something many shows have not needed to do in the past and continue on without one of the main cast members.

I never really found Charlie to always be the "funny" one on the show. He was very good in it and had plenty of funny moments, but I found most of the laughs came from the surrounding cast around him. The funeral was great, a room packed with a couple family members and all of his ex's, plus the couple of cameos of the people coming to look at the house.

That's how they always are. The comedians are usually the same people each time, but they've had to mix it up a bit recently. Jeff Ross (Ghadafi) was really the only one who is there for all of the roasts and there's no reason to know who he is either unless you watch all of these roasts.

I only watched the second half, but thank god I got to see Shatner (because Comedy Central won't re-air this 75 times this week).

Who were the woman? Were they the "Goddesses"?

yeah stamos coming out was really funny as he was one of the rumored replacements...and the mom on the show..she's the same mom on dharma and greg, correct? thats what made that even funnier....

I thought it was pretty good too. You could tell that they didn't want to come out looking like they wanted to attack and destroy Sheen, just come up with a comedic way of writing off one of the main characters of the show while trying to do something many shows have not needed to do in the past and continue on without one of the main cast members.

I never really found Charlie to always be the "funny" one on the show. He was very good in it and had plenty of funny moments, but I found most of the laughs came from the surrounding cast around him. The funeral was great, a room packed with a couple family members and all of his ex's, plus the couple of cameos of the people coming to look at the house.

yeah stamos coming out was really funny as he was one of the rumored replacements...and the mom on the show..she's the same mom on dharma and greg, correct? thats what made that even funnier....

I think you are right about that, I forgot about that, but it makes sense now why they appeared last night. its kind of weird since Dharma was also on 2 older episodes of the show playing the crazy girl they find smashing the car in the parking lot and take in. The only reason i could think of that they brought them on otherwise is because the guy who played Greg is on another CBC show (Criminal minds). Also found out later that the guy who delivered Charlies ashes is Bill Murrays younger Brother

yeah i knew that about the younger murray..who was also, coincidentally, greg's co-worker on dharma and greg(and he dated the chick that lived across the hall from them)

I think you are right about that, I forgot about that, but it makes sense now why they appeared last night. its kind of weird since Dharma was also on 2 older episodes of the show playing the crazy girl they find smashing the car in the parking lot and take in. The only reason i could think of that they brought them on otherwise is because the guy who played Greg is on another CBC show (Criminal minds). Also found out later that the guy who delivered Charlies ashes is Bill Murrays younger Brother

apparently the mothers are completely different people...

One woman was from Gray's Anatomy. Who knows why they'd go that route. The other was a young comedian. Comedy Central always uses these roasts to try and jump start the career of a young comedian. In their previous roast, they had that Whitney girl with that new sitcom that NBC has been pushing relentlessly in the past month or so. So now you can probably expect the one from yesterday to be getting some pilot deal from one of the networks.

yeah i knew that about the younger murray..who was also, coincidentally, greg's co-worker on dharma and greg(and he dated the chick that lived across the hall from them)

Joel Murray also played Petey, the guy waiting with Alan at the DMV in Season 4 Episode 22:

http://sharetv.org/shows/two_and_a_half_men/episodes/394464