Who is watching the Charlie Sheen roast tonight?

BillsPride12

That's how they always are. The comedians are usually the same people each time, but they've had to mix it up a bit recently. Jeff Ross (Ghadafi) was really the only one who is there for all of the roasts and there's no reason to know who he is either unless you watch all of these roasts.

I only watched the second half, but thank god I got to see Shatner (because Comedy Central won't re-air this 75 times this week).

Thx Shrader..first one of these I have seen from start to finish and not clips on youtube.Shatner was good..is that dude really 80? he looks great for 80

One woman was from Gray's Anatomy. Who knows why they'd go that route. The other was a young comedian. Comedy Central always uses these roasts to try and jump start the career of a young comedian. In their previous roast, they had that Whitney girl with that new sitcom that NBC has been pushing relentlessly in the past month or so. So now you can probably expect the one from yesterday to be getting some pilot deal from one of the networks.

I didn't see either of them do their roast, just the couple times near the end when the camera would pan near the roasters and thats who I figured atleast one of them may have been

Usually its Lisa Lampanelli, Sarah Silverman did atleast 1 or 2 and for a bunch of them, an older female actress/comedian whos become a "flavour of the month" (Bea Arthur, Cloris Leachman, etc.). i guess this time, the older actor/actress was William Shatner, probably because he had a TV show on CBS too

I didn't see either of them do their roast, just the couple times near the end when the camera would pan near the roasters and thats who I figured atleast one of them may have been

Usually its Lisa Lampanelli, Sarah Silverman did atleast 1 or 2 and for a bunch of them, an older female actress/comedian whos become a "flavour of the month" (Bea Arthur, Cloris Leachman, etc.). i guess this time, the older actor/actress was William Shatner, probably because he had a TV show on CBS too

Shatner should be on every single show.