Aaron Hernandez expected to be out next week

Boston Globe reporter says on her Twitter Hernandez has an MCL sprain and will likely miss 1-2 weeks.

Boston Herald also thinks it likely

Still have to worry about Gronkowski-Chad-Branch-Welker-Woodhead in the passing game, but you'd think it would change their gameplan and limit the two-TE sets they love to run.

Edited by Big Bad Boone

Boston Globe reporter says on her Twitter Hernandez has an MCL sprain and will likely miss 1-2 weeks.

Still have to worry about Gronkowski-Chad-Branch-Welker-Woodhead in the passing game, but you'd think it would change their gameplan and limit the two-TE sets they love to run.

naaah they will just get the next TE on the depth chart to produce...

Ahhh. Well considering I also have Jamaal Charles, you could be onto something there.

Wow. I also have Jamaal Charles and Aaron Hernandez. Sucks for us.

I'm 2-0 right now, and I have Scott Chandler on deck, but I have only Spiller to back up Charles....and I'm already starting Freddie. Me thinks I need an RB.

Knowing the Pats* and Bellichek, they will still run to TEs and Hernandez's replacement will get an opportunity to perform. They seem to be able to plug players in as needed.

If they limit the TE formation than we have to deal with another formation that we have less film on.

As good as Hernandez is, this is not a huge a game changer.