Kirk Morrison on Rome

LetsGoBflo!

Lots of love for Buffalo. He said hearing Kyle Williams on the Rome show helped seal the deal for him coming to Buffalo. He's talking lots about the fans and how loyal they are. Stressing the team concept in the locker room. "There's no ego. Everybody just do your job." Stood up for Stevie Johnson. Said that when Berry went down, the KC defense started looking unorthodox.

I dislike Rome and generally don't like to listen to him. However he does take the Bills seriously and is eager to give them props when he can. I think he has some value unlike Cowturd who even if he took the Bills seriously would still suck. Rome isn't the kind of thing I like but I get how others can like him.

Some of us love them now. We're just waiting for everyone else to catch on.

This...

Most of us loved em last year...

...and this.

We get a lot of love from Rome. He had Kyle Williams on a couple weeks ago, Barnett on the week before Williams, and now Morrison today.

I caught the interview already in progress. Did Rome give Kirk the 'Jungle Karma'? Morrison is very articulate and genuinely seems to like being in Buffalo. He seemed to more or less be saying that the organization has a family atmosphere and the players have one another's backs.