John Gruden

Roc Bronson

Kinda hard not to say positive things about Brady last night. He has an ability to immediately recognize the weakness of a defense and exploit it. The Miami guys trying to cover Branch and Fernandez were toasted repeatedly.

Makes me worry that Brady is going to salivate when he sees McLovin across the line of scrimmage when the Pats play Buffalo. Who ever he covers....Branch or Welker...is going to see the ball alot.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok -- Jon Gruden obviously knows a lot about football and can evaluate what's going on out there. Unfortunately, his constant ballwashing of the Pats* is nauseating. He actually said this last night:

"If Albert Haynesworth wants to play, look out for the Patriots*."

Really Jon? We should look out for the Patriots*? They might be pretty good, huh?

His style of speech is unbelievably irritating. Has anyone watched his segments with college QBs? I tried and had to turn the channel.

So glad the Bills don't play on Monday night this year.

I never said Brady wasn't a great QB, but I said what I said on a Bills wall not a Patriots wall, some of you seem to be a lil touchy about what I said. So I ask the question were you gettin off as well as Gruden when Brady made to 6yard pass to the flat? Calm down its just a freakin post. You could have just ignored it..

If you are a commentator how could you not gush over Brady.. the guy will be remembered as the greatest QB to play NFL football.. yes better then Montana, Manning and all the rest..

Yeah I get sick of it to, but there is no denying, Brady is a remarkable QB.

I ended up turning off the game due to the nuthugging. Brady is one of the greatest, if not the greatest QB to ever play in the NFL. He had an incredible night. But every other word was Tom Brady this and Tom Brady that. I couldn't take it.

No way.

He's not even the greatest active* player in the NFL.

I refuse to watch another Monday night game with the Patriots playing, Gruden affection for Tom Brady is unworldly. I'm passed disgusted with Gruden and he was one one of my fav coaches at one point..

Stupid post. Brady threw for 500 yards. Gruden is a former QB and QB coach.... of course he would like one of the best of all time.

I refuse to watch another Monday night game with the Patriots playing, Gruden affection for Tom Brady is unworldly. I'm passed disgusted with Gruden and he was one one of my fav coaches at one point..

I know it is totally disgusting that a Super Bowl winning coach, who eats, sleeps and drinks football would make positive comments on one of the greatest quarterbacks who ever played and has 3 rings, numerous Super Bowl and regular season MVP's and put up over 500 yards and 4 touchdowns passes in that specific game. How dare him, I am never watching ESPN again! In fact I am throwing away my "Chuckie" DVD Collection too, I will show them.

It is funny, I did hear it and thought... "nawww... it can't be." Then a few moments later he apologized for it!

Very funny. Ridiculous that anyone needs to apologize for saying "schitt" though...and I hope nobody starts in with "but what if my kids hear it?"

Instead of gushing over Brady Gruden should be gushing over the OLine. Brady has so much time back there. I'm amazed by it. Probably 15 QBs in the league could do what he does if they had that line and those receivers. If Brady played for the Seahawks or the Bills, he would suck. He'd be Trent 2.0. When he does get pressure he turns into a kitten.

Very funny. Ridiculous that anyone needs to apologize for saying "schitt" though...and I hope nobody starts in with "but what if my kids hear it?"

I really get a kick out of that line. There are just some people in this world that are always willing to go out of their way to piss and moan. Kinda like the people that petitioned Di-hydrogen Monoxide.