John Gruden

Roc Bronson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to watch another Monday night game with the Patriots playing, Gruden affection for Tom Brady is unworldly. I'm passed disgusted with Gruden and he was one one of my fav coaches at one point..

weird how a guy enamored with qb play would be enamored with a top 5 all time qb.....

I refuse to watch another Monday night game with the Patriots playing, Gruden affection for Tom Brady is unworldly. I'm passed disgusted with Gruden and he was one one of my fav coaches at one point..

We are all dumber from having read your stupid post...thanks.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Gruden gushes over absolutely anyone. Now, if you really want to hear a Brady slurper watch a game called by Phil Simms. Just count how many times he says Brady's name in a broadcast.

Never seen a bigger mancrush in my life...

Gruden gushes over absolutely anyone. Now, if you really want to hear a Brady slurper watch a game called by Phil Simms. Just count how many times he says Brady's name in a broadcast.

Never seen a bigger mancrush in my life...

haha yes thank you. It is beyond disturbing. I'm pretty sure he carries around a wallet sized photo of Brady with him and claims him as the son he never had.