New England only brought 6 men o-line to Miami

Always interested in a divison teams. I thought it was a little odd, but the pats are only bring 6 O-line men to miami tonight, according to boston radio. it said they have a couple of vets lined up to sign, but don't want to sign anyone until after the first game, so they don't have to be stuck with their salary all year if they chose to cut them. Sounds like Bill is playing with fire.

Always interested in a divison teams. I thought it was a little odd, but the pats are only bring 6 O-line men to miami tonight, according to boston radio. it said they have a couple of vets lined up to sign, but don't want to sign anyone until after the first game, so they don't have to be stuck with their salary all year if they chose to cut them. Sounds like Bill is playing with fire.

Ralph is cheap.

If this is true, why in the hell do players want to sign with them? Belicheat has been doing this kind of **** for years now, but somehow players are duped into thier BS. Ralph might be cheap, but he's fair.