Stevie J Taking a Lot of Heat From Chief Fans

K-9

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't dirty and it wasn't cheap. If you actually watch the play, Stevie has his back turned to whats going on, he's looking up field and he sees Eric Berry lurking. He chop blocks him, which is what most smaller players do to larger players in FOOTBALL (a very physical game). If anything, I give Stevie credit on the extra effort he put in. Chiefs homers are just looking at something to cry about.

I know we get our fair share of bad posts/posters around here, but I'd just like to thank the mods from not letting this place look like that. The transforming into a plane post had to have been the most despicable thing I've read on a message board in a while.

Baloney... it is not what anyone wouldn't say in a room of Bills fans if it were Brandon Marshall doing it to Stevie Johnson.

Baloney... it is not what anyone wouldn't say in a room of Bills fans if it were Brandon Marshall doing it to Stevie Johnson.

May want to look in the mirror Bmore. I would never think of saying something like that. And I personally never wish harm on any person, much less a player in a GAME. I guess I'm a big believer in karma.

May want to look in the mirror Bmore. I would never think of saying something like that. And I personally never wish harm on any person, much less a player in a GAME. I guess I'm a big believer in karma.

I mean that you should be able to make a comment and not have to be worried about being banned or censorship.. the comment is disgusting, but the freedom to make it is far more important.

First of all, we'll never look like that one because we aren't allowed to post pictures all over the place. Second, there's some very crude language over there that most around here wouldn't even attempt to type out. That's the stuff I'm talking about. We may also only have the average mental ability of a 12 year old over here, but this board is moderated much better than that one.

And please don't bring up censorship in this discussion. These are privately owned messageboards that we're talking about. Those owners can restrict whatever they want.

Just judging from the stuff I've read over there this week, the Chiefs must have the dumbest, most back assward fans in the league.

That doesn't surprise me. After 1 winning season, they think the trend will continue. Doesn't always happen that way in the NFL. They probably think they'll win next week 41-7...

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/knee.gif

Here's a gif of the play on which Berry was injured. His knee just buckled while he was planting his leg to make a cut. Why they are blaming SJ for his injury is beyond me. They are even MORE pissed at him today over on that sorry excuse for a fan forum.

Sorry to see Eric Berry hurt. He's a great player.

GO BILLS!!!

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/knee.gif

Here's a gif of the play on which Berry was injured. His knee just buckled while he was planting his leg to make a cut. Why they are blaming SJ for his injury is beyond me. They are even MORE pissed at him today over on that sorry excuse for a fan forum.

Sorry to see Eric Berry hurt. He's a great player.

GO BILLS!!!

Do you think that Berry's knee buckling like that had anything to do with Stevie's block in that exact same knee a few plays earlier?

If a Chief put that same block on the Bills' best defensive player, this board would be up in arms. It was a legal block, but on the wrong side of clean. Players should know better to target a vulnerable spot like that. SJ is not known to be a dirty player, but this won't help his rep.