Sam Young Claimed (OL)

Welborn9

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could some of the bashers please name 3 available O-linemen that would be a worth while pickup!!

You mean still available, even after the Ravens signed Bryant McKinnie, NE* signed Brian Waters, and several other experienced and serviceable o-linemen went by the wayside?

Nick Kaczur. Mario Henderson. Max Starks. Flozell Adams. Mark Tauscher. Leonard Davis. Shawn Andrews. Vince Manuwai. And others.

Great HS player, top rated OL coming out, but never lived up to the recruiting hype. Saw every one of his college games at ND. He was a good, but far from great player. If I were to choose one word to describe him it would be SOFT.

Really? I don't know I'd go that far. I'd say was simply decidedly average. No terrible flaws, but no real areas of great strength.

Could some of the bashers please name 3 available O-linemen that would be a worth while pickup!!

The Bills FO sat on their a$$e$ while Gaither, McKinnie and Gurode signed. I'm thinking you're a little late with your question. Marc Colombo sat out there a while too after being released by the Cowboys. Right now, I'd say there aren't any. That is why people bash, and rightfully so. By the way, Hangartner was snapped up pretty quickly.

At least the Bills are still looking for OL players. Although I feel bad for Ruvell Martin.

Another thing I'd like to know is why haven't the Bills signed anyone else to the Practice Squad? We still have one open spot remaining.

There must be at least one player out there to complete the P-Squad.

Finally.. They are starting to look at O-Lineman... Keep looking front offices!

Oh they will. The next crop of Wrotto's, Cordell Howards, Rhinehart's, and Urbik's is right around the corner. They will also unimpress, leading to next year's free agent crop of waiver wire O-linemen.

Edited by Nostradamus

Well, so much for the Jasper project.

How do you arrive at this conclusion? Jasper is on the PS. That's where players go to develop. How does that change because they signed Young? Eventually they would want the two of them to compete. Remember Nix said he wants to stack players on players?

At least the Bills are still looking for OL players. Although I feel bad for Ruvell Martin.

Another thing I'd like to know is why haven't the Bills signed anyone else to the Practice Squad? We still have one open spot remaining.

There must be at least one player out there to complete the P-Squad.

Doyle Miller CB was put on PS.

Great HS player, top rated OL coming out, but never lived up to the recruiting hype. Saw every one of his college games at ND. He was a good, but far from great player. If I were to choose one word to describe him it would be SOFT.

That's how I would describe his ND career too.

Only one conclusion can be drawn from this signing: Ralph remains cheap.

Ohh, but they are squirreling away money for their extensions for Stevie, Fitz, and Roscoe!!! Don't you know? They are just waiting for the right moment... which is............ WAIT.............. um.............

Yeah. <_<

Ohh, but they are squirreling away money for their extensions for Stevie, Fitz, and Roscoe!!! Don't you know? They are just waiting for the right moment... which is............ WAIT.............. um.............

Oh good i was worried that there may be no hope. I will trust that within the braintrusts next two years we will become a solid playoff contender.

Of course that could all change if Olde Buddy and George The Thrifty pass on or away. Then you guys can start all over again.

Only one season back for me after all these years, and already i have no idea what the heck method they are using. You cant draft 53 players! at some point you gotta pay the man. If we payed a bazillion dollars for a vet shutdown corner that was available this year we might have a top seven defense.

But next season we gotta do the offense. or we can just wait till other afc playoff contenders cycle off the bubble of Eastern title holders. That could happen, right? : (