The list is out and here they are:

WR Kamar Aiken

QB Levi Brown

TE Mike Caussin

DE Lionel Dotson

NT Michael Jasper

DB Joshua Nesbitt

C Michael Switzer

I am somewhat surprised to see Levi still hanging around and disappointed that Namaan's name wasn't on the list. We shall see what happens as rosters are shuffled and adjusted.

They probably have to wait a day for Pianalto to clear waivers. I would imagine they would then sign him and release Caussin, unless for some reason Pianalto doesn't want to sign. It would seem a little bizarre that they kept Pianalto over Caussin for the roster and then didn't prefer him for the PS. They didn't know at the time they would be awarded Lee Smith.

The list is out and here they are:

WR Kamar Aiken

QB Levi Brown

TE Mike Caussin

DE Lionel Dotson

NT Michael Jasper

DB Joshua Nesbitt

C Michael Switzer

I am somewhat surprised to see Levi still hanging around and disappointed that Namaan's name wasn't on the list. We shall see what happens as rosters are shuffled and adjusted.

Really, Levi outplayed Thig "couldn't throw a thing" Pen. Namaan was ok at best in the preseason; I think he received a lot of underserved hype, unlike Aiken.

They probably have to wait a day for Pianalto to clear waivers. I would imagine they would then sign him and release Caussin, unless for some reason Pianalto doesn't want to sign. It would seem a little bizarre that they kept Pianalto over Caussin for the roster and then didn't prefer him for the PS. They didn't know at the time they would be awarded Lee Smith.

Sounds about right.