4-0 IS VERY POSSIBLE!!!!

I wouldn't be so quick to put the Philly game as a "win" for Philadelphia. They will ride high on the hype wagon.

Yesterday's game may have had a far different outcome if Steven Jackson hadn't gotten injured. He was a hot knife through butter of the Eagles defense.

The Rams run defense kept McCoy and Vick at bay until halftime.

Vick was sloppy and got sacked three times by a very inexperienced offensive line. You can get to him.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll hold judgment till after the game tonight.

Either way, I don't expect the Pats to "destroy" us, or the other way around.

If their D is as mediocre as I think it may be, we have a legitimate shot.

well, as Mr. Wolf would say, "let's not start sucking each other's %^&*s just yet"...

So pretty please, with sugar on top. Beat the f*$%ing Pats.

I'm happier than a kid in the candy store that we destroyed the Chiefs. But one thing sticks in my mind. If KC didn't panic and kept pounding the ball, could we have stopped the run? They rushed for over 100 yards while slinging the ball more than running. Lets see how the defense does when Oakland #2 rated rushing offense pounds the ball. Watching tonites game will be interesting.

@ Kc

If we want to go 4-0, it all starts with a road win @ Kc. Very winnable game. The rams scored 2tds on their first two drives vs chiefs. Our offense can do the same. Brady's boy toy Matt C did ZERO against ram's defense. With our new defense, maybe we could do the same. Kc's major offense is the run. We have the foundation to stop it, I believe. The drawback is their home field advantage.

Host Raiders

The raiders are the raiders. Home field advantage should give us this win.

Host pats

With the momentum of 2 wins and being at home, this is the year we finally beat them. Plus we have the pass rushing attack that is needed to drop brady on his ass. We win a close one.

@ Bengals

We always beat them. Im glad we can say that about somebody.

Host eagles

Lose this one. Record 4-1 By the way, who knows? Having the 12th man doesnt hurt. 5-0???? Okay lets stop the dreaming right?

Anyone else agree???? or disagree?

Lets take it game by game but i can see 2-0 even 3-1 but the patriots are the patriots i would say we lose that game unless are defence gets a score early and even then will be a tough game to win.

I can see 4-0, but think 3-1. The patsies might beat us but I HIGHLY DOUBT DESTROY.

I tried putting stats up in another post but it keeps just going back to numbers. The Bills put up just as equal numbers as the pats and have been beat by marginal numbers. Only when they give up 6-7 turnovers do they get destroyed but the stats still stay close. I think if the Bills control the clock with ball control we win and can easily go 4-0.

I agree that we could be 4-0 although it's the way we think (well, the way I think) every year. You exactly right the way you say it though. It will all come down to the first game. If we take out the Chiefs away from home we SHOULD beat the Raiders at hone and with a strong showing in our first two games and high on our start, this years game against the Pats should be our best shot in a long time. Of course things never go right (like a McKelvin fumble) for us in those games we still could have some serious momentum going into this game. I like our chances with our beefed up run D and pass rushers with Merriman (IF Healthy) and Carrington/Kelsey/Moats/Batten/Coleman. It's our best shot in years IMO and I like it. Of course if we beat them we should have no troubles with a Dalton led Bengles team. Philly is another story but for all we know Vick is injured by then or he can't do anything against our fast OLBs and pocket crumbling front 4.

Go BILLS!!!

With the exception of me claiming we'd have a dominant pass rush with Merriman and others ibcouldnt have been more right about things working out so far. Am I the next Nostradomas?

Playoffs?!?!?!?!?!?

@ Kc

If we want to go 4-0, it all starts with a road win @ Kc. Very winnable game. The rams scored 2tds on their first two drives vs chiefs. Our offense can do the same. Brady's boy toy Matt C did ZERO against ram's defense. With our new defense, maybe we could do the same. Kc's major offense is the run. We have the foundation to stop it, I believe. The drawback is their home field advantage.

Host Raiders

The raiders are the raiders. Home field advantage should give us this win.

Host pats

With the momentum of 2 wins and being at home, this is the year we finally beat them. Plus we have the pass rushing attack that is needed to drop brady on his ass. We win a close one.

@ Bengals

We always beat them. Im glad we can say that about somebody.

Host eagles

Lose this one. Record 4-1 By the way, who knows? Having the 12th man doesnt hurt. 5-0???? Okay lets stop the dreaming right?

Anyone else agree???? or disagree?

Next weeks game against Cinci we should win. If Vick doesn't play against us in week 5, I think we have a pretty good chance.

so now what do you guys think about my prediction????

yes, preseason counts. (not the score, but the play)

3 down, 1 to go

You're almost the man Clippers! Too bad you hedged and said 3-1 ealier. But You are the optimist among we optimists. It's not too late to jump on board this traid you nattering nabobs of negativity!

Lets not look past Cinci. They have a bad streak against us... we saw this last weekend a couple streaks ended with the Lions beating the Vikings and the Bills beating the Patriots.

Take the Bengals seriously, we need every win we can possibly get. Ignore the Eagles even exist until October 3rd.

You're almost the man Clippers! Too bad you hedged and said 3-1 ealier. But You are the optimist among we optimists. It's not too late to jump on board this traid you nattering nabobs of negativity!

lol. i should have deleted that post.

j/k i call it like i see it

The Bengals have a nasty defense. They beat Cleveland in Cleveland. I'm trying not to raise my expectations too high. C'mon, beat that Red Rifle!!

i agree.

however, their offense is not that good.

we STILL have to game plan for them too and take them very serious.