4-0 IS VERY POSSIBLE!!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats are going to destroy us.

The other games are toss ups

How short our memories are...

In 2010, the Bills lost a close game AT New England, 38-30. Fitz was leading a drive in the final minutes before a pick sealed the Pats win.

Yes, the Pats crushed us later that year.

In the 2009 season opener, Buffalo led late in the game, again AT New England. New England scored 12 points in the final 2:10, thanks in part to a boneheaded play and fumble by McKelvin. The Pats "crushed us" 25-24.

Later that year, with Fitzpatrick at the helm, the Bills played another close game, losing 17-10.

So, yes, the Pats have beaten us in recent years, but they have far from crushed us. I'd like the Patriots win streak to end as much as the rest of us, but let's keep things in perspective.

WK DATE OPPONENT TIME (ET) RESOURCES

1 Sun, Sep 11 @Kansas City W

2 Sun, Sep 18 vsOakland L

3 Sun, Sep 25 vsNew England L

4 Sun, Oct 2 @Cincinnati L

5 Sun, Oct 9 vsPhiladelphia L

6 Sun, Oct 16 @New York W

7 BYE WEEK

8 Sun, Oct 30 vsWashington W

9 Sun, Nov 6 vsNew York L

10 Sun, Nov 13 @Dallas L

11 Sun, Nov 20 @Miami L

12 Sun, Nov 27 @New York L

13 Sun, Dec 4 vsTennessee W

14 Sun, Dec 11 @San Diego L

15 Sun, Dec 18 vsMiami W

16 Sat, Dec 24 vsDenver L

17 Sun, Jan 1 @New England L

I hope like heck I'm wrong.....

how on earth do you think cincy is gonna beat us?

How short our memories are...

In 2010, the Bills lost a close game AT New England, 38-30. Fitz was leading a drive in the final minutes before a pick sealed the Pats win.

Yes, the Pats crushed us later that year.

In the 2009 season opener, Buffalo led late in the game, again AT New England. New England scored 12 points in the final 2:10, thanks in part to a boneheaded play and fumble by McKelvin. The Pats "crushed us" 25-24.

Later that year, with Fitzpatrick at the helm, the Bills played another close game, losing 17-10.

So, yes, the Pats have beaten us in recent years, but they have far from crushed us. I'd like the Patriots win streak to end as much as the rest of us, but let's keep things in perspective.

Didn't POZ get lit up right down the seem by NE TE. Can't remeber who was there TE at the time but pretty sure both TD's were right down the seem with POZ in coverage. I could be wrong! Maybe Watson?

Edited by snamsnoops

the Bills are beating the Pattsies first time around. I would be surprised if they even consider us. Even if we pull out some wins before we meet them. Their strength is adjustments. We could surprise them. we wont do that twice. I wish we had them as the first or second game and let the whole playbook be used by Chan.

I am going to bet we beat them. but i am only willing to bet pocket change.

Our surprise of skills will soon wear off and teams will actually prepare for us more seriously too soon. i say keep our cards close to vest till N E.

Go Bills

Come on guys. The Patriots are by far the superior team. We should have no reason to think we can actually beat them. Even if we're beating them at halftime, BB will adjust and Brady will dissect us like he always does.

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but you need to tip your hat to their team and acknowledge that we aren't even on their radar right now.

@ Kc

If we want to go 4-0, it all starts with a road win @ Kc. Very winnable game. The rams scored 2tds on their first two drives vs chiefs. Our offense can do the same. Brady's boy toy Matt C did ZERO against ram's defense. With our new defense, maybe we could do the same. Kc's major offense is the run. We have the foundation to stop it, I believe. The drawback is their home field advantage.

Host Raiders

The raiders are the raiders. Home field advantage should give us this win.

Host pats

With the momentum of 2 wins and being at home, this is the year we finally beat them. Plus we have the pass rushing attack that is needed to drop brady on his ass. We win a close one.

@ Bengals

We always beat them. Im glad we can say that about somebody.

Host eagles

Lose this one. Record 4-1 By the way, who knows? Having the 12th man doesnt hurt. 5-0???? Okay lets stop the dreaming right?

Anyone else agree???? or disagree?

4-0 could happen. 0-4 could happen.

I just want to beat the Pats* at home.

I suggest you increase the difficulty level on your Madden 11...

I can definitely see 3-1, but not 4-0...yet. However...

yer not gonna get me mister...

Anybody that thinks the Bills are beating the Patriots should have their heads examined. 2-2 at best.

I do give them a decent shot at beating the cheatriettes in their first meeting, but only if they're riding a big wave of confidence.

4-0 could happen. 0-4 could happen.

I just want to beat the Pats* at home.

I would play the shout song for a week straight in EVERY situation....car....home....work....while rolling a deuce....GOOD TIMES!

my brain. if i'm off, i'm not off by much. if anyone tries to tell me we're favored against the Raiders, they're kidding themselves. ultimately, the point stands - there's a negligible chance 4-0 happens.

And why. pray tell, wouldn't the Bills be favored against the Raiders, in Buffalo?

WK DATE OPPONENT TIME (ET) RESOURCES

1 Sun, Sep 11 @Kansas City W

2 Sun, Sep 18 vsOakland L

3 Sun, Sep 25 vsNew England L

4 Sun, Oct 2 @Cincinnati L

5 Sun, Oct 9 vsPhiladelphia L

6 Sun, Oct 16 @New York W

7 BYE WEEK

8 Sun, Oct 30 vsWashington W

9 Sun, Nov 6 vsNew York L

10 Sun, Nov 13 @Dallas L

11 Sun, Nov 20 @Miami L

12 Sun, Nov 27 @New York L

13 Sun, Dec 4 vsTennessee W

14 Sun, Dec 11 @San Diego L

15 Sun, Dec 18 vsMiami W

16 Sat, Dec 24 vsDenver L

17 Sun, Jan 1 @New England L

I hope like heck I'm wrong.....

U r wrong. U have us beating the afc west champs at home and 3rd place afc west raiders beating us at home....... And thats just 2 games. Maybe u should watch 3games every sunday to better your nfl 411.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Come on guys. The Patriots are by far the superior team. We should have no reason to think we can actually beat them. Even if we're beating them at halftime, BB will adjust and Brady will dissect us like he always does.

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but you need to tip your hat to their team and acknowledge that we aren't even on their radar right now.

U dont sound like u hate the pats.... They just got their asses kicked. By the way on both sides of the ball. Lions did an excellent job on o and defense.

Any team with strong pass attack can beat them. Our team is getting there. Plus our new weapon in brad smith. Plus fitz is starter from game one. That last fact carries a lot of weight. Pressure that fitz can handle.

@ Kc

If we want to go 4-0, it all starts with a road win @ Kc. Very winnable game. The rams scored 2tds on their first two drives vs chiefs. Our offense can do the same. Brady's boy toy Matt C did ZERO against ram's defense. With our new defense, maybe we could do the same. Kc's major offense is the run. We have the foundation to stop it, I believe. The drawback is their home field advantage.

Host Raiders

The raiders are the raiders. Home field advantage should give us this win.

Host pats

With the momentum of 2 wins and being at home, this is the year we finally beat them. Plus we have the pass rushing attack that is needed to drop brady on his ass. We win a close one.

@ Bengals

We always beat them. Im glad we can say that about somebody.

Host eagles

Lose this one. Record 4-1 By the way, who knows? Having the 12th man doesnt hurt. 5-0???? Okay lets stop the dreaming right?

Anyone else agree???? or disagree?

I dont think that we will win the Pats, we may but next year we will i am sure

@KC 50% chance of win, it comes down to how each teams running attack goes

vs Raiders 80% chance, really should win this one, no brainer

vs Pats 20% chance, really shouldnt win, but we may have a chance, if we can get in tom's face

@Bengals 65% chance, should win this one as well, this one will go on whose ever air attack gets going

2-2 at the worst i would think