Suh is a dirty player!

Robchester

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suh's excuses would not fool a 3 year old.

He should be suspended for muliple games.

If he is allowed to continue his cheap shots and if the league allows it to continue, then the players will protect their sport and careers.

Years ago, cheap shots like that which are beyond the boundaries of what is acceptable, would be retaliated with by similar punishment to suh's best teammate on offense. For example, in baseball, it takes the form of hitting opposing batters- most effectively, not the offending player but the leader or best player on the other team. (Let him enforce the unwritten rules within his own team). I think that in football, the punishment for retaliation cheap shots against the other team's QB or other star, would be handled much to agreesivley by the NFL. What we will see instead is Suh's knees will be artfully hurt by one lineman tieing him up and another "accidently" falling backwards at his knee or ankle.

The !@#$ thinks he is a special, superperson to whom the rules do not apply. I would not want him on the Bills.

Edited by maryland-bills-fan

That water weight bloated muscular fat kid is definitively Bi polar, and his delusional account of what he remembered over the simple reality of what we saw him do... Shows why he is a !@#$ed up person and a shady good player. And for that we love him.

A boy named Suh (or Susan aka F.A.T Susan)

Why isn't anyone saying that the GB guy tackled/shoved Suh to the ground in the first place? That doesn't excuse the stomping, but shoving the dudes head into the ground like Suh was seems like an ordinary retaliation for the NFL. Then another GB player came over and shoved him, which is what brought about the stomp.

So, by your logic, a shove (done on every play in one form or another) is equal to kicking a man when he's down? Very interesting.

No, you should re read what I wrote.

Oh, but I *did* read what you wrote. And I replied accordingly. This is your response? Not surprised, coming from an admitted cheater. :thumbdown:

LOL. You'd trade everyone on our team for a headcase that will be fined, suspended, and eventually chased out of the league within five years? Glad you aren't making personnel decisions.

You missed the part where I said 'that doesn't excuse the stomping'. You also must have missed the part where I said I would trade all the p***ies on our team... which obviously would rule out all the non p***ies.

Cheating in football gets you a flag and a few yards. Being a scumbag gets you suspended.

Man I hope you don't have children.

As many on this board have disected recently, Revis is the best corner in football because he gets away with the most clutching, grabbing, etc. He should get called for this but he doesnt. It is only a penalty if you get caught. Untill this stomping incident, I dont think Suh did anything out of the ordinary - did he? He was albeled dirty for throwing dudes around like rag dolls and crushing the QB - that is not dirty. Hines Ward is labeled as dirty BC he is the only WR in the game that blocks. Every HS and College and NFL coach teaches their WRs to block by bringing up Hines Ward's name. That makes him a great player, not dirty.

You missed the part where I said 'that doesn't excuse the stomping'. You also must have missed the part where I said I would trade all the p***ies on our team... which obviously would rule out all the non p***ies.

As many on this board have disected recently, Revis is the best corner in football because he gets away with the most clutching, grabbing, etc. He should get called for this but he doesnt. It is only a penalty if you get caught. Untill this stomping incident, I dont think Suh did anything out of the ordinary - did he? He was albeled dirty for throwing dudes around like rag dolls and crushing the QB - that is not dirty. Hines Ward is labeled as dirty BC he is the only WR in the game that blocks. Every HS and College and NFL coach teaches their WRs to block by bringing up Hines Ward's name. That makes him a great player, not dirty.

What does Ward have to do with Suh? Suh is a dirty piece of ****.

Suh shouldn't even be in the league. He is a joke and one of the biggest busts in NFL history.

While some may rake you over the coals for this viewpoint, I don't think you're too far off the mark. He wowed a lot of people with his sack numbers more than anything last season and to be fair, he did get a number of pressures from an interior DLine position which can be difficult. But, for as many good plays as I've seen from him, he makes twice as many poor plays it seems. He is easily trapped and often doesn't hold up well at the POA which is surprising for a player as strong as he is.

I get the impression that a lot of teams saw what Eric Wood did to him and figured out how to play him. His inconsistent play is evident in Detroit's poor run defense and he tends to get frustrated to say the least.

While I won't call him a bust at this point, the bloom is certainly off his rose.

GO BILLS!!!

Suh is a dope, and he is in denial. In football, as in many other sports, violent aggression is a virtue - Boxing, that octagon stuff, hockey, baseball (yes baseball- remember Bob Gibson? - he was a nasty bad man). But all these sports have and indeed need rules to prevent them from degenerating into meaningless free for alls. And knowing how to play within the rules, while at the same time being a complete badass, is what separates the great ones from the flash in the pans. That is why Vontaze Burfict may never be another Dick Butkus, even though he is a better athlete than Mr Butkus ever was and has as much aggression in him. Suh seems inclined to follow the path of Albert Haynesworth instead of another guy we love to hate - Vince Wilfork - or yet another pretty "dirty" tackle - Warren Sapp, who, like them or not, are/were great players.

Its a shame to see all that talent go to waste, but that is exactly what will happen unless the light goes on in Suh's head, and soon. He is a marked man and the refs watch his every move as under a micoscope. And he won't be getting the benefit of any doubts. He doesn't like them, but they don't like him either (whether they admit it or not).

It gets nasty in the trenches. That Packer lineman horse collared Suh to the ground and held him down but did not draw a flag. And you know, Suh's stomp was not a big deal (unlike Haynesworth's 30 stitch number)- it was just a nuisance kick. If Suh really wanted to stomp the guy and inflict real damage, he could have, but did not do that. What he did was mostly dumb, because it blew him up and his team's chances in that important game (and maybe for the year).

What the great one's do is manage and control their violently aggressive tendencies with game awareness. They understand that the real objective is to beat, not kill the opponent. That is a pretty tall order and thats why while many may be called, few are chosen. Looking like the great N. Suh will not make that roster.

First off, Suh isn't a dirty player. That play where he rips off Delhomme's helmet was the only dirty play i saw. Don't even get me started on that hit on Cutler. That was a clean shove. He also got penalized for tackling Marion Barber by the hair? TOTALLY LEGAL. Not Suh's fault that he made a tackle within the rules. He shouldn't be penalized for being strong and aggressive.

"

???? are you serious?

Before he stomped on the guys arm to "regain his balance" what would you call him banging the same guys head on the turf 3 times? "gaining momentum" to stand up?

Other than Reggie White, what good defensive lineman is ever considered a "nice guy" or well-liked?

What happens between the whistles is one thing. One might even say what happens immediately after a whistle is one thing. But for a highly-paid professional athlete to lose his mind like that well after a play is dead is just bush league and inexcusable.

Suh is hands down the best interior lineman in the NFL right now. To be able to get 10 sacks as a rookie is great. To do it as a DT is down right amazing.

I so STRONGLY disagree with this comment. He's a good player along side 7 other good players as the Lions rotate all the D-lineman all game. Gunther Cunningham's scheme is pressure- typical weakside blitz, bring more than you can block. They have Avril, VanDen Bosch, Lawrence Jackson all good pass rushers with Durrant and Tulloch. Suh does not dominate, does not take over- does not make plays. NGata, Kyle Williams, Wilfolk are all better off the top of my head.

You missed the part where I said 'that doesn't excuse the stomping'.

Yet you condone cheating. You went out of your way to express that. So, let's leave the "stomping" out of it for a second. Driving a guy's head into the turf three times isn't dirty? Do you condone THAT?

You also must have missed the part where I said I would trade all the p***ies on our team... which obviously would rule out all the non p***ies.

Please DO go on record with your list of Bills' "p***ies."

As many on this board have disected recently, Revis is the best corner in football because he gets away with the most clutching, grabbing, etc. He should get called for this but he doesnt.

What the heck does this have to do with Suh's out-of-control behavior, attitude and blatant fouls? If you have video of Revis shoving a guy's head into the ground three times then stomping on him, I'd be willing to discuss this point further. Otherwise, have a nice day.

It is only a penalty if you get caught. Untill this stomping incident, I dont think Suh did anything out of the ordinary - did he? He was albeled dirty for throwing dudes around like rag dolls and crushing the QB - that is not dirty.

Not dirty? Really? Trying to decapitate a QB LONG after the ball was released is "clean?"

http://youtu.be/9E_2uC42jsA

Hines Ward is labeled as dirty BC he is the only WR in the game that blocks.

Again you bring up someone who compares to Suh in NO WAY, SHAPE, FORM. Ward doesn't attempt to intentionally hurt people. Grabbing a jersey or holding has ZERO to do with SUH's dirty style of play. Hines doesn't visibly try to mangle opponents. Nor does his style of play get him ejected.

UPDATE: I'm going to start calling him "Sybil Suh" ... After defending his actions after the game, he seems to have seen the light (LOL). So, now Sybil Suh is calling his own actions "unacceptable." Do YOU refute his own words?

Edited by The AntiFin

This is my first post on the forums. I live in Omaha, NE (From Ransomville NY originally) and I got some comments about Mr. Suh!

Being this is a HUGE Husker town I hear a lot about current and former players from UNL. I've heard possitive and negative things about Suh.

On the positive: My good friend's girlfriend is a receptionist at a local phone company and met Mr. Suh when he came in to pay a bill. He was polite and even signed an autograph for her.

On the Negative: I've heard from people who work at a local golf course that they had a less then enjoyable experience with him. They say he showed up late in the day, wanting to play a few holes but they were booked. The manager offered to allow him some course time if he simply autographed some gear for them. He agreed. While he was playing he got hungry and pissed that the course's food court had closed and had his caddy go buy him a Jimmy Johns Sub.

When he finished playing, a young boy fan went to him to ask for an autograph. Mr. Suh promptly picked up his cell (pretending he had a call) and walked away from the kid. He did the exact same thing when the manager walked over to him with a jersey and some photos to sign as per their arrangement (he must get a lot of ghost phone calls apparently). Suh left without signing anything for the manager or young fan and he never even paid the caddy for the sub the kid bought him with his own money.

Edited by NEB BILLS FAN